Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was a very good start to the season but i am also sad that they broke up angela and hodgen. I hope they try to get back together. As for Bones and booth I wish they would get together already

It was a good eps. I also agree that it looks like they are going to have different people as Brenan's assistant until they can find a really good match.

Also Booth does seem to be taking more control over his involvement with Brenan and almost taunting her to make a move on him
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Treasure +3 For participation. 9-11-2008 22:41

Bones S4X4

Well I watched this last night. It was a good show but not the best that I have seen. I like the new assistant Brennan has and he seems to be a nice fit. I hope they keep this one for a bit.

I missed the part when the assistant said he was leaving. Going to have to watch it again.

Now that Booth knows Brennan loves dogs maybe he will get one for her.

I loved the eps. It was nice to see Zach. I hope they go to him a little more now.

It was a good eps as a whole. The assistant may have been a nut case but his knowledge was good. I hope they keep him for a few eps.

Yeah true but I can hope. The only thing that would be better would be to have Zack back

Yeah but his character seemed to complement the others.

Would it not be really amizing if they found out he did not kill the person he was accused of killing?

I think they would figure out a way to get him out so fast

I think it is wonderful that they are finally starting to develop the relationship between Booth and Bones. I also like the fact the the really smart guy is back to help Bones out. I think she really like him as an assistant.

Well I finally got to watch the  two eps of Bones and have to say. WOW what a ending.

Booth having Brain surgery and waking up to not remembering Bones. Bones Finally admitting to herself how much she is in love with Booth. Hodgins and Angela may be giving it a second chance.

Man what a way to leave us hanging until next season.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 6-3-2009 10:23 ]

It was a good ep but I did not like the ending. The killer being someone off the street was ok but not the best. It was cool how Bones and Booth took the video back to the parents to give them closure.

Reply 77#77 kellemanske's post

I have to agree show do sometimes fall apart with a break in the timeline but this really is going to be a long summer until the show starts up again.

It was a great ending to the season though.

Thread