46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Interesting. So the show will explore a few new angles and I agree, it was hard to introduce new characters since it has always been just that one team and the assistants......... well, that got boring eventually. This is going to be a long summer........

I wonder what will happen to the show. Fast forwarding a year or so might offer new developments they do not have to explain for too long but really, I am not that sure. It was such a final episode. Nice but also quite sad, somehow it felt like a goodbye to the characters and also to the hope of Booth and Brennan ever being a couple.

Good opening- I was a bit worried about how it would all continue with the time shift and all but it was really great. About 5 minutes before the show ended I was suddenly thinking "Wait! Where's the Mastodon? What about the title of the episode?" And then there it was. I hope it is going to stay!!!! LOL

It was a great show- I laughed so much and it was just great. I hope the Science Dude returns a few times- it was awesome!!!!!!!!

I finally caught up with the last couple of episodes and it has changed a bit, all the happy couples and babies.... I miss the good old Brennan/Booth banter......

It was surprisingly different from the rest of the season, and I enjoyed it. Quite a lot in store for the next season....

46 123
Thread