Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 9: The Man in the Fallout Shelter

This was a great episode and my favourite episode so far this season, the case in this episode was great but what made this episode brilliant was what happened in the lab while the team were quarantined in the lab over Christmas, the gifts swapping part was a brilliant moment, I liked the part when they all got to talk to their loved ones though the door window, the way Bones acted during quarantine was good, I liked how all the team worked and solved the case and my favourite part was when Bones spoke to Ivy Gillespie and gave her a special coin.  

Episode 10: The Woman At The Airport

This was a great episode, the case Booth and Bones worked on in LA was good and it had many exciting twists, I enjoyed watching the Dr. Goodman and Hodgins thing, the final scene of this episode between Booth and Bones was very well done, I did not like Tricia for some reason, Bones opinion on plastic surgeons was great, my favourite part was when Booth ordered Leslie a prostitute, I would never of guessed Leslie was the killer, another part I loved was the Bones interview, Booth telling Leslie there is nothing better than the FBI was great.

Episode 11: The Woman In The Car

This was a great episode, I like how this episode started with Bones giving an interview which I found very amusing, the discussion Booth and Bones had about having kids in this episode was good to watch, all the team speaking to Agent Pickering was great and also gave us some insight into each of the characters, I thought the case in this episode was very good and also quite interesting and had some good twists and turns, I loved the scenes with Carl Decker especially the ending.

Episode 12: The Superhero In The Alley

This was a brilliant episode and a personal favourite of mine, the case of the victim dressed up as a superhero was brilliant and this episode had some nice twists and moments, the big reveal in this episode that the victim was dying was a nice touch, the ending of this episode was both brilliant and perfect, I was in shock that the bowling alley owner Ted McGruder was the killer, my favourite part was Angela and her simulator, I did enjoy the arresting of Ted at the bowling alley as he was a disgusting man in my eyes.

Episode 13: The Woman In The Garden

This was another great episode, I like how this case revolved around gangs and the start of this episode with Booth and Bones being shot at was an exciting start,  Hodgins being used more in this episode was good, the references Bones made about a friendship book was good and funny, my favourite part was when Booth threatened the gang leader to make sure no harm comes to Bones, I liked the twist that Jose the suspect turned out to be the brother and son to the two bodies found, I always enjoy when Bones gets to beat a bad guy up, I was kind of surprised by who the killer was.

Episode 14: The Man On The Fairway

This was a great episode with a quite interesting case, well I was glad that Dr. Goodman put his foot down but Bones did what she wanted too which I liked, Dr. Goodman was very active in this episode which was good, Jesse was controlling and that is why I did not like him. Bones, Hodgins, Zack and Angela working behind Dr. Goodman's back was good, I loved when Hodgins and Zack put a frozen pig into a wood chipper, I felt sick after finding out the wood chipper victim was locked in a freezer while alive, the ending to this episode was a good part.

Episode 15: Two Bodies In The Lab  

This was an amazing episode, I liked Agent Jamie Kenton in this episode that was until he turned out to be a bad guy who tries to kill Bones and Booth, Bones being shot at was a great part of this episode, the way Bones acted after being shot was good and Booth almost being killed trying to protect Bones was my favourite moment, Booth with the help of Hodgins saving Bones from being killed by Kenton was great, Kevin Hollings was a evil man in my opinion, Bones figuring out the keys was the item that cut the victims eyes out was good, the ending with Booth and Bones was a nice touch

Episode 16: The Woman In The Tunnel  

I thought this was a great episode, the case in this episode was very good and the case had some nice moments, I for one loved the twist of treasure being found, I liked Harold and thought he was a interesting character, the Angela simulator amazes me every time, I loved the parts where Bones actually knew a movie and when Hodgins successfully got out of doing paper work on that bit of treasure, I loved how everyone kept making hypothesis like Booth does, Duke being the killer and Kyle hitting Duke for the murder was good, the ending of this episode was great.

Episode 17: The Skull In The Desert  

This was a great episode, the case in this episode was great and I also felt bad for Angela as her boyfriend Kirk was murdered, seeing the more emotional side of Angela in this episode were good parts, the bonding done between Bones and Angela in this episode was good, Sheriff Dawes was a interesting character, the parts with Zack and Hodgins were brilliant, Booth figuring some things out in this episode was good, Wayne being involved in some way with the murder of Kirk was not that much of a surprise, Danni being found alive was good.

Episode 18: The Man With The Bone

This was a brilliant episode, I loved the start with Bones having ago at a pathologist and Booth and Hodgins going on about pirates, the case in this episode is the best one so far this season, I found this case to have some nice twists like the pirate bones being planted, finding out that both Hodgins and Bones are experienced divers was a good character development, Bones and the pathologist interaction was awesome, Hodgins was the best character in this episode, the ending to this case was my favourite part. Bones slapping Branson was funny.

Episode 19: The Man In The Morgue

This was a great episode with a fantastic case that centred around Bones, this was one of the most intense episodes so far this season, when Bones pocked that Voodoo guy in the eye I could not stop laughing, Bones referring to Jesus as a zombie as he rose from the dead was funny, the whole Voodoo thing in this episode I thought was a good storyline, Caroline Julian was a brilliant addition to this episode, the victims being killed by a crazy voodoo women was sort of a shock to me but Richard killing his own daughter I did not get at all.

Episode 20: The Graft In The Girl  

This was a brilliant episode, Sam Cullen and his family in this episode was great, Amy was great for this episode, I like how the case came about in this episode and the hunt for who was responsible for giving Amy cancer was brilliant, the case turning into a serial killing case was kind of sad but also good as it allowed Booth to investigate, the interaction between Angela and Amy was great, well Dr. Ken Ralston and Alexandra being responsible for all those people dying and getting cancer was evil, the ending of this episode with Amy seeing the museum in a 3D world was fantastic

Episode 21: The Soldier On The Grave

This was a another great episode, the way Booth acted at the Cemetery at the start of this episode was good and we saw an emotional side of Booth, I liked how Booth acted different in this whole episode due to the case he was working on, the twist in this episode was that Kent died in friendly fire and also killed a innocent family which summed up why Devon was murdered by Jody, the argument Angela and Hodgins had was brilliant, Bones was out of line at certain points in this episode, Zack liking a basketball was a shock to me, the ending to this episode was my favourite part.

Episode 22: The Woman In Limbo

This was a fantastic way to finish the first season, the way Bones acted and what followed after seeing Angela's simulator of a women who turns out to be Bones mother at the start of this episode was brilliant, the case involving Bones mother took many interesting twists like Mr and Mrs Brennan being criminals and also got Bones to have a reunion with her brother Russ, seeing Bones and her emotional side was good,  Vince McVicar was a evil man in my opinion, the ending to this episode with Bones, Booth and Russ having a beer and hearing a voice mail left by Mr Brennan.

Episode 1: The Titan on the Tracks

This was a disappointing episode for a season premier but it did have some good moments, I was a little sad to learn that Dr. Goodman had left the show but Dr. Camille Saroyan is a brilliant addition and the back story that Camille and Booth used to be romantic was a nice touch, the ending to this episode was good as Bones allows Booth to see her vulnerable, the case in this episode was not that interesting to me but I did like the twist that Warren Lynch took part in faking his own death, I did like how the storyline involving Bones parents has continued into the new season, my favourite part of this episode was the ending with Booth and Bones at the cemetery.

Episode 2: Mother and Child in the Bay

This was a much better episode with a very interesting case that was also a little disturbing, from the very start of this episode I thought it was the husband and when we found out who the killer was I was stunned but what really shocked me was that the lady psycho once arrested still claimed to be a good mother even after what she had done, I enjoyed when everyone stabbed that dummy to help with the case, I loved how Camille and Bones both compete with each other over various things, I feel bad for Booth as he barley gets to see his son Parker and now Parker has a new man in his life as Booth's ex is dating somebody and by the way I really dislike Rebecca based on what happened in this episode.

Episode 3: The Boy in the Shroud

This was a pretty decent episode, I thought the case in this episode was very well done and had some good parts, my favourite part of this episode was Bones talking about her childhood mainly to Booth and it is rare that she actually talks about her childhood which was good to see, the kid Alex being the killer was a complete surprise and a great twist, I hope that the Angela and Hodgins flirting part of this episode leads somewhere in the coming episodes, I lost a little respect for Camille as she  sort of threatened to fire Bones but I loved how Angela went to bat for Bones, I also like how Booth said he was with Bones all the way after Camille asked him a question.

Episode 4: The Blonde in the Game

This was a great episode, I like the continuing development between Hodgins and Angela in this episode and one part I really liked was the panic attack that Hodgins had, I loved how Booth and Bones were defensive around Epps because neither one of them wanted him to get into their minds again, Epps has to be the most disturbing and annoying killer that this show has had so far, the whole cat and mouse game between Booth, Bones and Epps was great to watch, my favourite part of this episode has to be when Booth gave Bones a little plastic pig and another good part was Bones shooting Gil Lappin to save Booth's life, after what Cam did in the last episode I was glad that we did not see to much of her in this episode.

Episode 5: The Truth in the Lye

This was a very good episode, the crime scene in this episode is disgusting and it made me feel sick, I think Angela has grown since last season as before she could not stand being around the bodies but now she makes jokes around them, Booth was very clever turning the interrogation room into a waiting room for the two wives of the victim Larry but it failed as they did not know each other, Bones really should stay out of Booth's business in my opinion, I had absolutely no idea who killed Larry and I was kind of shocked to learn it was Pete Valera, I hope they drag on the Hodgins and Angela thing as it is interesting to watch, Booth sleeping with Cam was an unexpected ending to this episode.

Episode 6: The Girl in Suite 2103

This was a brilliant episode, I did find the interaction between Bones and Alex Radswell very funny to watch at times, I liked the part when Hodgins and Angela both figure out something happened between Cam and Booth, the funniest part of this episode was Hodgins and his FAA stunt which resulted in him being dragged away by men in black suits, I could not stop laughing at the Hodgins and Zack experiment which went wrong, I think Booth and Bones lost a little respect for Cam because she wanted to fake evidence on Juan to force Judge Dolores Ramos to confess to the murder, Booth got Judge Ramos doing it his way in the end.

Thread