Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 195#195 writemako's post

It was so unexpected

Bones 4x26

Fantastic episode seeing booth and brenan as different character

Reply 199#199 angel17halo's post

Actually it was predictable i mean whole episode about bones and booth there were trying make audience think what is going happen

Reply 201#201 Teachergirl's post

I like how they fit all character in the episode

Reply 203#203 Teachergirl's post

I like how original it was

Reply 206#206 writemako's post

I don't think he remember her any more

Reply 209#209 carlorica's post

That what they are good at

Bones: Comic-Con Reel

WARNING DISGUSTING SCENES SO YOU BETTER NOT BE EATING OR DRINKING ANYTHING

Harbingers in the fountain

Well this was good episode i mean Booth think he's in love with Brennan than finding the part of brain that makes love feeling and been told it will fade in time. it was tough case to solve with them try the best to figure thing out last couple of minutes.

Bones 5x02

Nice episode solve the case within 10 minutes deadline was tough but they did it but ending with plumbing was funny.

The Plain in the Prodigy

just in the wrong place at wrong time but he was talented

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

honestly i like him but he's no booth

Tough Man in the Tender Chicken

Great case but i am not going change from eating fried chicken that one my favourite fast food. if that was point of this episode than it failed. I'm sorry but i agree with bones on this issue.   

please don't get me wrong it's disturbing to see the process but i choose not think about while i eat my fried chicken

The Dwarf in the Dirt

Well this was a good episode and it nice to see booth in ring with the dwarf and finding out who kill him was surprise his own brother . there always a women involved

The Foot in the Foreclosure

Some fetish i will never understand .

The Gamer in the Grease

Well this was normal episode but waiting for that film was funny how each of them took in turns . maybe it's just me but bones has really become boring it's not as good as it was.

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

after 5 years nothing really surprises me

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

i suppose but the thing is i just want some drama like booth fake his death that was good episode, i did like fact Angela found hoginns tattoo of her on his arm that was funny as i forgot all about it.

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

Well i think that was for fans of the show.

The Goop on the girl

Well I'm glad radio guy showed his respect to that guy died .

Thread