54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I think that they needed this to get Bones back to being interesting. Now I'm excited about next season again.It's scary what an IT wizz can do in this world. Thank god this got renewed. It would have hated if this was the end.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 5-15-2012 18:22 ]

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I like that her return isn't all nice and shiny, but they are kind of exaggerating it. I don't know, but I didn't like how they interacted this episode, it was too extreme. Cause in the last few seasons, bones was becoming more 'human' and now she's back to the all scientist way and not understanding things.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I really liked this episode. I think it made a good point about the muslim religion being a victim of the attacks too and I liked that they didn't avoid the hard stuff.
I still don't like how they portray Bones in this season. She looks like she's back to her old self, being very out of the world and so on as before she met Booth, but with the strange references to her time on the run and then straight back to out of the world. It's just not real. In the previous seasons she still couldn't read emotions and stuff, but she was becoming more intergrated. I don't understand why they stereotyped her again.
Still, overall I loved the episode, especially the funeral at the end. And Seeley needing to know the truth was great.
Although the sports references were getting annoying.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I'm really not a fan of this season of Bones.
I was just annoyed the entire episode.
They really have to start some adult episodes instead of these kidshumor episodes.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I loved this episode but the promise to be truthfull to eachother from now on was bound to get some more secrets to keep..

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I gotta say I don't think I'll be watching Bones for very long if they keep this up..
I know they thought bringing Booth and Brennan together would kill the show, but that really isn't what's bothering me..
I just hate that they are picturing Bones so much like in the beginning while I thought she had become nuanced over the years. Maybe it's just me and it's just more obvious to me now then it was last year, but it's really annoying the hell out of me and I can't seem to get over it. Same with the love thing between Caroline and the film maker, just too over it, although it was funny for a little while.
I love Bones, I love the concept, just too bad they made it in such a soap.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I'm not tired of the characters, I love them together, although I think you're right about them needing to change it up too.. I just don't know which one I'd like to see gone. Daisy for sure and perhaps Sweets, but that wasn't my point. I think they did good bringing Booth and Brennan together, although I didn't completely agree about how they did it and the transition.
I just think that they'll use that as an excuse if the ratings go down (which I don't know has happened or not) while I think it doesn't have anything to do with it. I think the character reverse in Brennan would be more the cause of that then anything else and I hate them for it..
Maybe we need a double episode with that bad guy and then get rid of Angela and Hodgins and bring in some new people.. Get Bones back to her old self and get a better fix for the Booth/Brennan thing cause right now, especially with her being so extreme again, it's just akward..

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

This was the first episode in the season I genuinely liked. I loved it. Lots of twists and great story.

I think this was interesting with Bones talking to the priest/barman, but I'm through with Polant cause he's just too conveniently covered always. I think he was interesting in the beginning cause he wasn't a ordinary criminal but a modern computer criminal, but now they are reaally dragging it on and it isn't interesting anymore.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

this really shows the inside jokes well. I didn't know he was her husband lol

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

anyone else get the vibe from the sister? I wouldn't rule her out as the ghost killer.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I actually thought it was pretty clear from the McNamara episode who the Ghost Killer was, but they couldn't proof it. I was more surprised when I found out who the victim was. But it was a nice conclusion to the Ghost Killer story.

Reply 789#789 bala's post

is there a new season coming?
I kind of thought it was a series finale..

Reply 792#792 codebreaker's post

Looks like they'll try what they did on 1-3 hill.. Not sure how I feel about that.. I usually doesn't work very well.

54 123
Thread