Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

that's what everyone wants

Episode 7

Ok so this episode was a little weird but it was still a good episode, my favourite parts were with the new 1 episode assistant

Episode 8

I thought this was a fantastic episode. It was great to see some old school 'Bones' in there and i have to agree with a previous review, it DID have some of the best dialogue i've heard. Nice to see the return of Daisy, as annoying as her character is, I love her! And way to go Sweets! Love the twist with Angela. Nice to see her moving on from Hodgins and it was awesome to get some insight into her past relationships, My personal favourites of the episode was when Brennan tipped the bugs into the car, "I was gonna say it spilled by accident" The end where Booth and Brennan as discussing how Sweets and Daisy wont work out, and then you see the look on their face when they realise that they are just like them.

well its taken them 4 seasons, its about time

Episode 10

After last week's strong showing Bones topped themselves with another incredible episode this week.  The stuck on a plane needing to solve a murder scenario did seem kind of like Monk but Bones executed things in a much better way. The murderer could of been anyone in first class, Booth asking Bones to turn the head the other way was good, being cooked alive made me feel sick, them having to use things from passengers to solve the case was great, the last 4 minutes with the plane running out of fuel and having to make a arrest before they land was incredible, and making the arrest with a few seconds spare was fantastic, stuff with Angela was good also, (My Score 10/10)

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Premiered September 13, 2005

Discuss Season 1 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:22 ]

Episode 12

This was such a good episode, seeing them both in the circus was very funny but did the man that hide the bodies get arrested as we never saw that and by morning they were gone but overall a very good episode

Episode 13

This was another great episode of Bones, The whole case was really good, Booth getting into the fight on the ice was great and him hitting everyone to make them bleed was fun to see, but was great the ending with them both on the Ice together

Episode 14

This was such a great episode, I never saw the real grave digger being who it was, that was a real surprise, the whole Booth and Ghost was really good and was my favourite parts of the episode. I also liked the ending when Bones did not know she was talking to the Ghost.

Bones Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered August 30, 2006

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:22 ]

Bones Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiered September 25, 2007

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:21 ]

Bones Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premiered September 17, 2009

Discuss Anything About Bones Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:20 ]

Episode 1: Pilot

Great first episode, I think the case was perfect for this first episode, I liked the hologram moments in this episode, my favourite part was the ending when Bones shot Ken in the leg to stop him, Bones in just this episode caused quite allot of trouble for Booth, Booth acted more serious after finding out the victim was Cleo, Bones is quite funny when she has a gun in her hands, I like all the cast in this episode and apart from the lead two I would have to say Angela is my favourite character, Hodgins is just strange in his own weird way and Zack is just plain funny in his own little way.

Episode 2: The Man in the S.U.V.

Great episode, this case was not as good as the first episode, I did like the ending with Booth and Bones talking in the restaurant, my favourite part was Bones attacking Ali to make him talk, I get the feeling that Bones could take Booth down with those moves, the part where they stopped Farid was quite good as was Zack not wanting any of his bugs killed to help with the case, I have to admit that Booth is every inch the sniper his reputation claimed, that was an incredible shot, Bones was a little cold towards the victims wife, Liked Hodgins paranoia about the Homeland Security guy, very funny.

Episode 3: A Boy in the Tree

A fantastic episode, the case in this episode was both interesting and enjoying to watch, I like how Booth has to keep giving Bones advice about people skills,, Okay Zack made this episode really funny. I loved how he was looking for sex pointers it was too funny. the scene at the restaurant with Booth, Bones, Hodgins, Zack and Angela was good and funny, I did like the little twist about sex tapes being made, I do like how Booth would not except it as a suicide, the ending of this episode was great.

Episode 4: The Man in the Bear

This was another great episode, The case was interesting and so was the investigation toward its resolution but mostly, the episode was amusing; It was fun to see Booth act territorial toward Brennan, I also loved how Hodgins and Zack acted around the hot delivery girl, I liked the twists in this episode about the killer being a cannibal and a possible satanic ritual taking place before the death, Overall a excellent episode filled with humour, great interactions between Brennan and Booth, and an interesting case.

Episode 5: A Boy in a Bush

This was the best episode so far this season, the case in this episode was brilliant but it was also sensitive, It was great how Hodgins was so hell bent on not going to that party, Angela and Zack figured out with the help of Booth who Hodgins really is, it was  good how Booth, Bones, Hodgins, Zack and Angela acted around the victims bones, It was also great that we got a look into Hodgins and Bones backgrounds. I found it quite nice of Booth to get Hodgins out of the party, the ending was perfect.

Episode 6: The Man in the Wall

This was a great episode, Bones getting into a fight at a club and then getting high with Angela and finding a body behind a wall was very funny to see, I liked the scene Booth had with the victims father it was quite emotional, the talks Booth and Bones have in the car are quite fun to watch as they have different opinions on most subjects, Bones just causes trouble with her little facts, There were allot of twists in this episode, the deal Booth made with Rulz was fun to see, the way Randall got caught was the last way I thought it would of happened.

Episode 7: A Man On Death Row

This was a great episode, the start of this episode with Booth and Bones was very funny, the outcome of this episode was a complete surprise to me as it was Epps plan all along, Booth arresting David Ross was a nice twist, I liked this episode as it was a race against time to see if Epps was innocent or guilty which added some excitement, I did not like Amy for some reason but I did feel sorry for her as Epps used her, my favourite part is when Bones brakes Epps arm, Epps was one sick person in my opinion.     

Episode 8: The Girl In The Fridge

This was a brilliant episode, the case in this episode was good  but what happened during the case was fantastic, sad and funny, I did not like Michael due to the way he acted, I like how we got some background information on Bones, I found Zack to be very funny in this episode, I thought Bones did well to recover after what happened during the trial, my favourite part of this episode was when Bones was on the stand for a second time, Joy Deaver was very rude towards Bones most of the time. I liked the ending of this with Booth and Booth talking at a new crime scene.

Thread