Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 82#82 sanggye's post

I think most of the rotating interns are strange in their own individual way's

Reply 88#88 sanggye's post

From the episode title it was obvious it was a shot to the head but i didn't see that coming and why they thought the shot was up high when the hole in the wall was head high and after watching CSI's the angle was wrong

Reply 96#96 bala's post

Cam taking the night off to see the doctor was nice but it looked like she had second thoughts until the others turned up and them cracking jokes in the car was funny

Reply 102#102 kellemanske's post

6x13 The Daredevil in the Mold
Hodgins putting Cam off her food when he was talking about bed bugs and dog vomit was amusing but then eating her food afterwards was funny and Booth's proposal was a disaster

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Eight hours and twenty two minutes was amusing and impressed they solved it in time but the 1920's machine guns was great idea as a gift

6x15 The Killer in the Crosshairs

Angela's father visiting the Jeffersonian and insists on naming his unborn grandchild was amusing especially when he told Hodgins what it was but he paid the price for standing up to him and Booth uses his own military training to beat Broadsky at his own game was impressive

Reply 118#118 bala's post

I liked how they x ray-ed the bone during the blackout thanks to Brennan but the lift scene was amusing and Hodgins and Wendell getting creative in the lab and put their scientific skills to use to identify the victim and the rare disease was impressive

Reply 122#122 bala's post

The disapproving look for Cam after she made college plans for her daughter without her knowing and then trying to turn her daughters break up to her advantage was amusing and the body exploding on the farm was disgusting

6x18 The Truth in the Myth

Some of Murray's surprising confessions were amusing but thinking that it was the coupons that upset Saroyan and not the physical sex was funny, Bones response to Murray's confessions was not what i expected

Reply 130#130 bala's post

This felt like the introduction to the spin off project with the focus away from Bones and Booth but delivering Brittany's killer in a trunk was amusing

Reply 138#138 bala's post

It's hard to believe the lawyer thought he could get away with the fake x ray and there's a lot to be said about honesty

Reply 142#142 bala's post

Kidnapping her as a three year old the deafness wouldn't of been obvious and Booth punching him after he hit his wife was great but using her tooth to find out where she grew up was impressive

Reply 147#147 bala's post

Killing Vincent was tragic but i thought Booth would feel guilty because he asked him to answer the phone and Angela telling Jack to leave so she could get the gossip from Bones was amusing

Reply 152#152 bala's post

The arrogant 12-year-old bowling prodigy i thought was a bit of a character and Booth was impressive at bowling but Bones announcement was an anti climax after Angela's baby

Bones Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres November 03, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Reply 2#2 SciFi25's post

Have you tried the realplayer site

http://vip.tv-video.net/shows/20111104/2581/

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Booth trying to get embarrassing photos of Brennan was amusing and trust Angela to be interested in the naked one of Booth but finding the tooth impression in the gum was a stroke of luck

7x02 The Hot Dog in the Competition

When Booth couldn't get out of the apartment quick enough when he found out about the missing snake i thought was amusing but Camille's reaction was priceless and as for Finn, i can cope with the accent but calling everyone sir and mam would drive me made

7x03 The Prince in the Plastic

As soon as the truck drove up to the tip with the fridge it was obvious there was a body inside but Debbie being killed by Bianca for wanting to leave was tragic and Sweets passing the test was great

Reply 36#36 bala's post

What some people send in the mail is disgusting, the killer logic was bizarre thinking because he was none violent for 25 years so it was OK to kill someone in 5 min of madness

Thread