Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It's an interesting cliffhanger. And I like the fact that they keep them as partners but not as a couple, I enjoy the banter between them.

Good episode- I enjoyed it and it was interesting to see how they worked Booth's memory loss etc into it all. Glad they're back.

So....... after the latest episode- what do you all think about Booth's Boss? I think he is kind of cute.

Oh and by the way- as a little girl I too liked that movie and I too wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. I did not end up one but still enjoy mummies. So this was quite a great show.

I think he just serves the purpose of making both Booth and Bones realize that they are not as single as they may think.

Can't wait for the next episode. there will be one this week, right?

eh....is it just me or did they have an xray of Homer Simpson in the lab???

The X in the File
I just LOVED the scene when the skeleton was floating, Bones screamed and Booth's gun flew- one of the best moments really. God episode in all. Loved the bit with the XFiles ringtone too!

Well, that new episode was interesting. A bit confusing at first but well..... I liked it. Some good classic Booth and Bones moments- well made. Good shows for the season so far. And what do you think about Hodges and Angela? Any chance of them getting back together?????

I just KNEW he was going to propose. I'm not such a Daisy fan myself but I like seeing them together. And it was so sad about the boy on the subway.

A great 100th episode. I admit the end made me sniffle a bit- it was what fans were no doubt hoping for- two kisses! I still remember how much that one under the mistletoe got fans excited. I must also admit though, that I knew Bones would say sth like that and I knew Booth would still try. But even if he says he must move on- can he? Would she be jealous? It opens up some new possibilities and it is not all hopeless. It was a special episode- poor Sweets and his book though!!!!!

I must admit- I like them the way they are, sort of in-between things really. A show where they end up as a couple, well, that gets tiring quickly.

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

I think they may get together in the final episode of Bones ever. It would be nice closure for the fans. For now, I am ok with the way they are- whenever they act like a couple it is so funny- like at her HIgh School reunion..... "We have intercourse all the time" what a Bones' thing to say!!!!

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

It was really clever. Bones must have been one creepy student. LOL Good case though and yes, I think Angela and Hodges may get together again- I think she has doubts about her boyfriend. I'd like to see these two back together.

Maybe Sweets arranges for his marriage to Daisy and something gets in the way and then Angela and Hodges??? Ok, too Grey's Anatomy I know..... but a girl can dream........

Cam was great in this episode- I loved the entire thread- from her interviewing the doc to her daughter lecturing her- it was hilarious! And I must say- the show was really great and funny lately- the writers are doing a fine job- the cases are interesting and you get the gore but also the funny bits and great character development- I'm really pleased with this season. And the line with the balls- lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw- Angela and Hodges!!!!!!!! I had a feeling that when they mentioned needing a judge to get them out.......... great!!!!!

Well, somehow I wonder if we've seen the last of the gravedigger...... But I now wonder if changes are waiting ahead- Bones did act weird at the end.

Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

True....... I hope that will be revealed in the finale.......... as a teacher I have seen some terrible naming choices- where kids begged me to change their name on the class roster so the others would not find out.....Sigh.

Hm. This was somewhat odd- I too felt like it was the end of something. It was quite sad actually. Sweets and Daisy........ and if it all jumps a year ahead..... don't know if it is going to be the same. And how would the lab function in between? It cannot be realistic to just decide to leave for a year and be gone three days later. In my line of work we can take sabbaticals but you start "saving" a LONG time in advance and it is a big admin thing to make it work. Surely not in three days and what about Cam? Is she going to be a "labsitter" waiting for them all to return???? Don't know..........

Thread