Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I loved the first 2 episodes of this season

Let's hope they are not so late tomorrow

This is the only show i want to watch from tomorrow list

Don't smoke when in the toilet
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Treasure +3 Thanks for participating. 9-11-2008 22:42

5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle

Good episode and i loved Cam's line (the guy with one gonad had balls)

Reply 60#60 Teachergirl's post

About time but the look on Hodges face when Angela said she would tell him later were the ring came from was great

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Great episode the gravedigger was to confident but what a find in the dust mite and having to drop their own cases for the sake of the boy was risky, looking forward to season final next week

Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

I think her full name is Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Angela father putting Hodgins to the test was interesting and with a nice prize of his car and it did feel like it could be the final episode

Reply 72#72 bala's post

The last couple of seasons have been strange with the rotation of interne's every week, it hasn't been the same since Zack

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Nice returning episode with the team back together and solving two cases of missing children, it's tragic that the accidental death family covered it up but nice that the child they were looking for was alive

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Hannah and Temperance on a girls night out should be interesting, the sneezing was funny and like the rest of you the park ranger was to obvious

6x03 The Maggots in the Meathead

It's nice to see that team are growing fond of Booth's girlfriend, Hannah and Angela isn't having much luck in keeping her pregnancy a secret but Brennan analogy of those from Jersey Shore was amusing

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Great episode from start to finish with her first dinner date in a dumpster and The Science Dude was amusing, Brennan and Booth discussing their perfect murder and Brennan at the end was priceless

6x05 The Bones That Weren\'t

Its nice to see Hannah and Temperance getting on and I\'m glad she took her advice about the gun shot wound and i would like the see them all work together to find the shooter

Cam's tribute to the victims of 150-year-old slave ship and with those great drawing from Angela  was nice

Reply 56#56 sanggye's post

Hodgins asking Angela to arrange a party to announce her not-so-secret pregnancy was interesting but their response gave it away and as Angela said they guest she was pregnant.
Nigel is really annoying

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

It was nice to see Hannah attempting to break the ice and warm up to Booth’s son Parker and Daisy trying to get Sweets to help pass a government psychological evaluation was amusing

Reply 65#65 bala's post

It was strange that nobody else seen the likeness indicating it was all in her head but still a great episode and i enjoyed her conversations with the night watchman

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I actually liked the way Clark was opening up and tracking the missing woman from the chip on her dog was clever

Thread