Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well...... lets see what did i think??????
first and fore most i can't believe that hodens and angela broke up...... that's just not fair - we haven't gotten so see bones & booth together (and not sure we ever will) but come on can we at least have one happy couple?!?! (side note: YUMMY ex-hubby ang!!)

now the rest of the episodes - the first part was very funny with many laugh out loud moments - loved the car bit with booth.
the beginning of the 2nd episode was almost like filler but it got better from there.  i'm glad sweets is gonna be around on a more permanent bases.  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 160#160 superhero's post

that was a priceless moment!!

The one thing i had a problem with was that bones doubted booth so easily.  just cause she had the hots for his brother. and angela was so right that the younger booth is booth light!!  

Reply 162#162 silver1978's post

actually not this time - it would have been too much like sloppy seconds.  now that she's kissed booth lite i think their gonna have to build up the tension again.  and yes that totally sucks but if they are gonna do the bones and booth thing it HAS to be done right and completely - no turning back.

i'm glad Bones dad is not the new assistant! but as a tour guide for kids is a good job for him.

did anyone else get a little annoyed with Bones when she and booth were talking about his kid?  i know it's how her character talks but it was a little to condescending for me today.  especially after doubts placed in her mind by booth lite(booth's brother).  it was sweets this episode who made booth see what a great father he is, bones just kept nibbling at booth's shield.  that's my view anyway

LOL

all i have to say is bouncing turkey

when is bones back from the olympics break?

WHAT!?!?! why so long.  I'm getting really tired of these long breaks between episodes.  Bones isn't the only show doing it but come on it is really getting on my nerves.  it's not like they make the season longer to make up for the start and stops through out the season!!

sorry folks, went into a bit of a rant there.

The ending was sooooo sad.  Booth admitting he's the gamble and actually going for it only to be shot down because Bones is the scienist and she is still not ready to open herself up to love and the hurt she thinks it always brings.  

I loved the shots of sweets as he hears the B&B story which just crushs his whole book and just makes a mess of his conclusions regarding B&B.  

Great 100th episode!! in the future episodes i think we're gonna see booth start dating and that will throw a wrench in the B&B dynamic.

Thread