46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am sad about the breakup too. I was hoping it would work out for them and I hope they will get back together.
I really enjoyed the London storyline..... good opening for the season. And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad they're back. I missed my favourite shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not see this coming.

I am SO glad Bones is back on air- and I enjoyed this episode. I must say it is a good idea to try some new assistants- this girl cracked me up- she was trying so hard.....and the way she was convinced she was just like Bones..... ha! (I think the lab can only handle one Bones anyway and hey! Two guys!!!!!)

Well, I must say I was glad that Zach confessed to not having killed that guy. Somehow I had a hard time picturing him doing it. And I can see why he'd rather be in the hospital. But how could he have swapped a magnetic strip with his hands having been injured like that???

I don't know, it looks like a spectacular trick but could they really let him out just because he has the right key card? And then he checks in just like normal? As glad as I was for having Zach back- I kind of think it was all a bit unrealistic. Especially since I think he could have solved this issue from where he was.

yeah, right. Still, it was an interesting episode. But the novelty of the ever changing lab assistants..... hm.

When he confessed he did not actually kill somebody... that made me think they are trying to bring him back in- if he had actually killed someone, no chance of that ever happening. And they keep showing the lousy assistants.

That is true. Zach fit perfectly into their team and his shoes will be very hard to fill- just see how Bones spooked that poor last assistant. She asked questions about the case and he believed she wanted him to have an affair with her. Poor guy. None of them last long....

Yes, I admit it is an interesting addition. I was worried before the start of the season that they'd just introduce someone new.

No, deep down she wants Zach back. I think the assistants we have seen show clearly that Zach is very very hard to replace, if that is even possible.

Reply 120#120 bala's post

ANother funny character- I like their idea of new assistants- wonder who they'll find next! LOL This was one of the darker ones, that is for sure- quite a nutcase.

[ Last edited by Teachergirl at 10-3-2008 11:26 ]

really interesting cast, enjoyed this episode very much. Oh and that assistant? Love his accent.

I think it was a good storyline, liked the end where the son was following his dad- and it was quite moving to see it.

I totally agree! This was a really good episode. Oh my gosh- when the poor girl crashed that skull- oh my!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh, did you catch that look in the third clip? SOmeone is trying to make Booth jealous!

Good episodes. I really enjoy this season.......

It's going to be a rather interesting finale.

I liked this season finale. They even had Zach in it! It was a great idea to show the scene of the two in bed and then of course it is all NOT what you think. And as for Booth losing his memory- that will make for an interesting next season. Not bad. It was a good season. Not as moving as the one before that but hey- it was good entertainment and I was always looking forward to the new episodes.

Yes, that was really good. THey all had new roles but somehow kept some quirks and Sweets singing? Wow. And I just loved how they made the lab look like a club. That was really well done. It was a good way to end the season.

It was really well done. It was nice to see everybody before it was time for summer and despite the Booth memory loss storyline, it was not a sad and depressing episode.

46 123
Thread