Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 spratt89's post

lol yep thats was just hilarious. thought this eps were brilliant. a great way to open the season. cant wait to see whats to come. cant believe ange and hodgens broke up, it just so not fair, thought they were a great match.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 50#50 carlorica's post

i know what you mean lol.
its been obvious for a while now that booth feels that way about bones, but from this season opener it looks like bones is starting to feel the same way.

Reply 52#52 spratt89's post

i am yay!!!!!!

loved this episode. hope the next assistant will be less annoying than this one. she just bugged me lol.
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Treasure +3 For participation 9-11-2008 22:40

Reply 72#72 carlorica's post

he said in show that he not staying. is leaving for a dig. looks like going to be a whole load of different assistants. lol

it was when hodgins opened up to the new guy.

Reply 20#20 sanggye's post

yeah i agree i think hannah will get bored in washington and will leave. am loving the fact that bones is jealous of booth and hannah.  also love angela and hodgens having a baby and each person figuring it out before hodgens can announce it lol

very funny episode loved the first date in the dumpster also hodgins drinking game. didnt really expect the outfit at the end though lol. i think the only reason she did the show was because booth asked her too.

Thread