Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm really jealous...I've gotten through about 4 minutes of the premiere...streaming video on my computer is very bad during the day. I'll try it this weekend when I can actually stay up later. But overall so far has the season been good? I did catch the beginning part where Bones shouts to Booth during her lecture... Emily Deschanel is on the cover of TV Guide this week by the way.

Episode 6

Good episode...when the assistant was talking about the bone fragments and how they weren't perfect, it reminded me a lot of Zack. The guy was a little weird and I didn't really get that one liner the assistant said...something about his girlfriend being pretty for now? I haven't seen a full Bones episode all season and was a little surprised that Angela and Hodgins broke up. They seem to be doing fine and aren't doing the whole "huffy, mad, avoiding-the-other-person" personality. Good episode overall...reading TV.com summaries, I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of talk about an upcoming episode in about a month. (Psst...it's the one that's supposed to air 11/12!)

Thread