Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This week's episode was so emotional it actually brought tears to my eyes. I loved this episode.

Reply 195#195 writemako's post

It was so unexpected

It's going to be a rather interesting finale.

Bones 4x26

Fantastic episode seeing booth and brenan as different character

I love this episode... I did not expect that last line though. And the reaction... heartbreaking...

Reply 199#199 angel17halo's post

Actually it was predictable i mean whole episode about bones and booth there were trying make audience think what is going happen

I liked this season finale. They even had Zach in it! It was a great idea to show the scene of the two in bed and then of course it is all NOT what you think. And as for Booth losing his memory- that will make for an interesting next season. Not bad. It was a good season. Not as moving as the one before that but hey- it was good entertainment and I was always looking forward to the new episodes.

Reply 201#201 Teachergirl's post

I like how they fit all character in the episode

Yes, that was really good. THey all had new roles but somehow kept some quirks and Sweets singing? Wow. And I just loved how they made the lab look like a club. That was really well done. It was a good way to end the season.

Reply 203#203 Teachergirl's post

I like how original it was

It was really well done. It was nice to see everybody before it was time for summer and despite the Booth memory loss storyline, it was not a sad and depressing episode.

Maybe it was my wishful thinking that Brennan and  Booth will hook up for real in the show, soI kind of wished I didn't see it till it really happened.

Reply 206#206 writemako's post

I don't think he remember her any more

Reply 207#207 bala's post

Well maybe now that he doesn't remember from the brain surgery maybe they have a better chance at hooking up?

Well I finally got to watch the  two eps of Bones and have to say. WOW what a ending.

Booth having Brain surgery and waking up to not remembering Bones. Bones Finally admitting to herself how much she is in love with Booth. Hodgins and Angela may be giving it a second chance.

Man what a way to leave us hanging until next season.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 6-3-2009 10:23 ]

Reply 209#209 carlorica's post

That what they are good at

Yes, I hate those cliffhangers. I'm not very good at waiting.
But I believe that the next epi will be a great one since it can go any way and I think that it will be a great season cause they have a lot to build on right now.

What they did in that last epi was crazy. I can't believe that that's how those two end up in bed together. I saw an interview of the maker of bones on a site once and he told that in this season those two would end up in bed together and I was looking forward to that. But then it happened like this and I was shocked Nice way to give things a swing.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 6-23-2009 20:12 ]

It's an interesting cliffhanger. And I like the fact that they keep them as partners but not as a couple, I enjoy the banter between them.

Bones Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered August 30, 2006

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:22 ]

Bones Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiered September 25, 2007

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:21 ]

Thread