Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Preview clips

Episode 12

This was such a good episode, seeing them both in the circus was very funny but did the man that hide the bodies get arrested as we never saw that and by morning they were gone but overall a very good episode

Episode 13

This was another great episode of Bones, The whole case was really good, Booth getting into the fight on the ice was great and him hitting everyone to make them bleed was fun to see, but was great the ending with them both on the Ice together

Both episode were good but i like second episode better

Good episodes. I really enjoy this season.......

Episode 14

This was such a great episode, I never saw the real grave digger being who it was, that was a real surprise, the whole Booth and Ghost was really good and was my favourite parts of the episode. I also liked the ending when Bones did not know she was talking to the Ghost.

Reply 180#180 spratt89's post

i'm glad they didn't forget about grave digger story-line

i can't believe Beenan bought Booth a lap dance

Bones 4x17

Those girl are really stupid getting pregnant with same guy making pact each of them help each other, but the guy seem not to care but I'm glad Booth gave talk about his responsibility of being father to 5 kids

Bones 4x19

Poor hogins have got anglia tattoo Anglia dad really have great sense of humour and bone calling booth stupid was only highlight of this episode

LOL

all i have to say is bouncing turkey

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 185#185 kwargalla's post

That was the second funniest moment

Bones 4x20

if csi miami body was messed up but this comes second place as most disgusting body

Bones 4x21

metal death band

whatever next?

season finale

Bones 4x22

only brenan can go to a funeral and figure it was murder

Bones 4x23

It was obvious that person was a guy by the voice

Bones 4x24

Well a very watch able episode

I can't put a finger on it but for some reason this season wasn't that interesting to me.

Stewie from family guy on bones was so funny and bones wanting a baby-could this show any more funnier and i love way the show shows us different way clean bones in the show.

favouite part

[ Last edited by bala at 5-8-2009 11:42 ]

Thread