Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

previews

oooh, did you catch that look in the third clip? SOmeone is trying to make Booth jealous!

Bones 4x09

Clark's back  i actually wish he would stay he's unique character and dedicated to work , out of all the one that should replace zac he should be the one . Booth brother is interesting strange seeing guy from Roswell play him.

Awesome episode, loved the bit were Bones stormed out of the bar then walked back in and shoved him off his stool

Reply 160#160 superhero's post

that was a priceless moment!!

The one thing i had a problem with was that bones doubted booth so easily.  just cause she had the hots for his brother. and angela was so right that the younger booth is booth light!!  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 161#161 kwargalla's post

Was anyone else totally screaming at Booth to kiss Bones?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 162#162 silver1978's post

actually not this time - it would have been too much like sloppy seconds.  now that she's kissed booth lite i think their gonna have to build up the tension again.  and yes that totally sucks but if they are gonna do the bones and booth thing it HAS to be done right and completely - no turning back.

Reply 163#163 kwargalla's post

i don't want this show turning into character relationship i kind of like dynaimic now that there good partners. i don't ruin the partnership i mean what if it doesn't work out there will have get different partners?

I think it is wonderful that they are finally starting to develop the relationship between Booth and Bones. I also like the fact the the really smart guy is back to help Bones out. I think she really like him as an assistant.

well its taken them 4 seasons, its about time

Reply 165#165 carlorica's post

do you mean Clark?

Bones 4x10

Wow this fantastic episode, bones on an air plane and having solve the crime with the plane going to china it was really good. can't there go anywhere without a body turning up?. i loved the fact that only use the people on plane to get equipment they need. it was kind nice seeing them go old-school   

Episode 10

After last week's strong showing Bones topped themselves with another incredible episode this week.  The stuck on a plane needing to solve a murder scenario did seem kind of like Monk but Bones executed things in a much better way. The murderer could of been anyone in first class, Booth asking Bones to turn the head the other way was good, being cooked alive made me feel sick, them having to use things from passengers to solve the case was great, the last 4 minutes with the plane running out of fuel and having to make a arrest before they land was incredible, and making the arrest with a few seconds spare was fantastic, stuff with Angela was good also, (My Score 10/10)

eppy 10

Awesome i felt sorry for the sick wife though

Reply 170#170 superhero's post

yeah she had find out that way

loved when everyone starting clapping bones thought it was for her

Episode 11

Well this was episode i was looking forward having bones dad as an assistant was cool, we learnt more about him in this episode than we have since the show started he's a science teacher and it was rather good but doing the experiment was nice.

i'm glad Bones dad is not the new assistant! but as a tour guide for kids is a good job for him.

did anyone else get a little annoyed with Bones when she and booth were talking about his kid?  i know it's how her character talks but it was a little to condescending for me today.  especially after doubts placed in her mind by booth lite(booth's brother).  it was sweets this episode who made booth see what a great father he is, bones just kept nibbling at booth's shield.  that's my view anyway

Reply 173#173 kwargalla's post

i hadn't thought about it,  bones had no right to express a opinion on booth raise his son what does she know?.

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Premiered September 13, 2005

Discuss Season 1 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:22 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

here me thinking JAG would keep you busy

Thread