Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 136#136 spratt89's post

he put whole team in danger everyone wants to forgive him-blew off his hands not exactly a stable person

Yeah but his character seemed to complement the others.

Reply 138#138 carlorica's post

it's amazing how quickly people forgive him

Would it not be really amizing if they found out he did not kill the person he was accused of killing?

I think they would figure out a way to get him out so fast

Reply 140#140 carlorica's post

Well there busy with the cases

Episode 6

Good episode...when the assistant was talking about the bone fragments and how they weren't perfect, it reminded me a lot of Zack. The guy was a little weird and I didn't really get that one liner the assistant said...something about his girlfriend being pretty for now? I haven't seen a full Bones episode all season and was a little surprised that Angela and Hodgins broke up. They seem to be doing fine and aren't doing the whole "huffy, mad, avoiding-the-other-person" personality. Good episode overall...reading TV.com summaries, I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of talk about an upcoming episode in about a month. (Psst...it's the one that's supposed to air 11/12!)

Episode 7

interesting case of transgender murder. The religious  discussion between brenan and booth was quite amusing.

really interesting cast, enjoyed this episode very much. Oh and that assistant? Love his accent.

Reply 144#144 Teachergirl's post

yeah he was amusing useless facts

Reply 143#143 bala's post

The character of the son seems to be loosely based on Tammy Faybe and Jim Bakkers son. He has a church called Revolution church.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Charles_Bakker

Was an interesting episode overall. It's nice to see the changes in some of the characters, not so nice in others. Hodgins is kind of getting on my nerves for example- he seems rather moody.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 146#146 silver1978's post

you posted in wrong show topic

Episode 7

Ok so this episode was a little weird but it was still a good episode, my favourite parts were with the new 1 episode assistant

Reply 147#147 bala's post

Um no I didn't- this is Bones topic right?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 149#149 silver1978's post

I think you did post in the right topic.. Anyway, I liked this episode.. I liked the scene at the end when the son was preaching.. It was sad but touching

Reply 149#149 silver1978's post

ok sorry i thought you were talking about the criminal minds episode about the church guy  

I think it was a good storyline, liked the end where the son was following his dad- and it was quite moving to see it.

Preview

Episode 8

I thought this was a fantastic episode. It was great to see some old school 'Bones' in there and i have to agree with a previous review, it DID have some of the best dialogue i've heard. Nice to see the return of Daisy, as annoying as her character is, I love her! And way to go Sweets! Love the twist with Angela. Nice to see her moving on from Hodgins and it was awesome to get some insight into her past relationships, My personal favourites of the episode was when Brennan tipped the bugs into the car, "I was gonna say it spilled by accident" The end where Booth and Brennan as discussing how Sweets and Daisy wont work out, and then you see the look on their face when they realise that they are just like them.

I totally agree! This was a really good episode. Oh my gosh- when the poor girl crashed that skull- oh my!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply 155#155 Teachergirl's post

i completely forgot type up a comment for this week episode i really like daisy and i love the kiss between sweet and daisy i thought rather cute. i wasn't really interested in the case for some reason nothing really surprised me much in this episode.

Thread