Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4: The Finger In The Nest

This was a great episode, the case that led to dog fighting was good and I for one find it sickening that people enjoy watching dogs fight to the death, It was great to see Ty Panitz make an appearance again as Booth's son Parker, I really enjoyed the interaction between Hodgins and Sweets in this episode as it almost always funny, I found everything about the new assistant Scott Starret funny because of his interaction with the team, my favourite and saddest part of this episode for me was when Booth and Bones buried Ripley's ashes.

Episode 5: The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond

This was an excellent episode, It was great to see Zack again who proves he is still  King Of The Lab, Zack breaking out of the loony bin just to tell everyone where Jared's head could be found was great to see, I did not expect Tilda Addison to be the one who killed Jared, my favourite part was when Zack revealed to Sweets that he did not kill anyone but he cant tell the truth or he would end up in jail instead of the loony bin, I loved the scene of Booth, Bones and Sweets in Jared Addison's bedroom, I thought Wendell Bray the new intern was a good fit, I found it funny when Bones asked Wendell if he had been with an older woman.

Episode 6: The Crank in the Shaft

This was a good episode to watch, I found the case about Patty Hoyle dying in a elevator shaft very interesting, the latest Lab Intern Colin Fisher is the weirdest so far and I say that because of his constant depressed whining towards everyone, I found the whole Booth waiting for and getting the Chair very funny, It was good to see Hodgins and Angela talk to other members of the team about their breakup with each other, I forgot to mention that I am glad Sweets has become a regular cast member on Bones, I would of hated to work for Patty Hoyle.

Episode 7: The He In The She

This was a brilliant episode in my opinion, I quite liked the case about Patricia a pastor being killed, I loved the twist when it turned out Patricia used to be a man called Patrick, I was certain that Ryan Stephenson killed his dad Patrick/Patricia but I was completely wrong, it was good to see Ryan take over from his dad Patrick/Patricia at that small town, Vincent Nigel-Murray is my favourite lab intern so far because of the constant facts he kept giving, I found the scene between Cam and Vincent after learning the victim  Patricia used to be a man very funny, I still cant get enough of Bones kind of poking at Booth's religious beliefs.

Episode 8: The Skull in the Sculpture

This was a good episode, I for one did not see those cars as art but rather scrap metal I found the scene when Daisy crushed the victims skull hilarious because of the look on everybody's face, It was good to see Daisy again but I am not that disappointed that Sweets had to fire Daisy, I have to admit that my mouth dropped to the floor when it was revealed that Roxie Lyons a suspect in the case used to be in a relationship with Angela, I had 2 favourite scenes, the first had to be when Angela used that 3D animation device to prove the victim committed suicide but instead it proved murder and the second was the conversation Booth and Angela had in the car.

Episode 9: The Con Man In The Meth Lab

This was a great episode, I was happy to see Clark again who is always about work, Jared was a good addition to this episode and I hope he makes more appearances, Booth always bailing out Jared because of his drinking problem cost Booth in the end as he got blackmailed by Colonel Ryan Wolchuck into handing over the big RICO case arrest, my favourite part of this episode was Cam and Sweets trying to hold an intervention for Bones at the lab, it was great to see us get an insight into Booth's personal life again towards the end of this episode.

Episode 10: The Passenger In The Oven

This was another great episode in my opinion, I loved the murder case that Booth and Bones work on while on a flight to China, Charlotte Utley who was a sweet old lady helping Booth and Bones with the case was a great character for this episode, my favourite scene was when Booth had to rush reading the rights to arrest Eli Bilbrey  the killer before the plane landed in China, I was not happy with the whole Angela and Roxie storyline because Angela asked Roxie to move in with her but she would not move in with Hodgins when he asked.

Episode 11: The Bone That Blew

This was the third straight great episode, It was great to see Max Keenan again and I found most of the scenes with him very entertaining to watch, I was disappointed with how Bones acted after learning Max got a teaching job at the Jeffersonian because Max was actually a good teacher, I really enjoyed the scene of Booth's son Parker hanging out with Max in the lab doing an experiment at the end, my favourite scene was the experiment that Hodgins, Max and Wendell did, It was good to see Wendell Bray again as the lab intern, I really did not like Dr. Toni Ezralow, I thought Alexa King  was a scary little girl.

Episode 12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle

This was an excellent episode, I enjoyed every moment of Booth and Bones going undercover at a circus to solve the death of conjoined twins called Jenny & Julie, my favourite scene had to be when Booth and Bones did their knife-throwing act with everyone watching including Cam, Hodgins, Angela, Vincent & Sweets by webcam, I did like the ending to the case when Booth & Bones found out what happened and basically let Magnum and the circus family get away before the police came for them, I really do like seeing Vincent Nigel-Murray every so often.

Episode 13: Fire In The Ice

This was such a great episode in my opinion, Booth becoming a prime suspect in the death of Pete Carlson for a short period of time was good to see, I liked Payton Perotta who assisted the team and I also liked the interaction between Booth and Payton, my favourite scene was the ending with Booth and Bones on the Ice Skating Ring all alone, it was great to see Wendell again and It was also great seeing him playing hockey at the start with Booth, I found it funny how Bones knows nothing about Hockey while Cam enjoys Hockey just a bit to much, I had guessed it was one of Pete's hockey team and work colleagues that killed him.

Episode 14: The Hero In The Hold

This was an outstanding episode to watch, I enjoyed every moment of Booth trapped on a boat trying to find a way out with only a friend called Teddy Parker who was a figure of Booth's imagination keeping him company, I liked the fact we learned Parker was named after Teddy Parker who was Killed In Action, It was great to see Jared again who helped Bones and the team find Booth alive, I was also happy to see Payton Perotta again, I did not expect AUSA Heather Taffet to be the gravedigger, my favourite parts of this episode were the Booth flashbacks, I loved the happy ending to this episode.

Episode 15: The Princess and the Pear

This was a pretty good episode, I was glad to see Payton Perotta again who was filling in for Booth while he recovered from a bad back that Bones caused, I enjoyed seeing Booth on pain pills as he was a little goofy at times, my favourite part of this episode was the ending when Payton walked in on Bones fixing Booth's back problem and then Payton and Bones leaving with Booth just standing their, I was in hysterics when Payton and Sweets questioned a Sci-Fi dominatrix, I was very happy to see  Colin Fisher again who was even more depressing than before, I was impressed with Bones Sword skills.

Episode 16: The Bones That Foam

This was another good episode,  It was good to see Vincent Nigel-Murray yet again as the lab intern, the funniest parts of this episode was Booth getting a lap dance from a stripper that Bones paid for, I did find the alarms going off every so often because of the foaming bones both funny and annoying at the same time, I found some of the foaming body ideas very funny, I liked the parts after  Bones asked Sweets for help at being more like Booth but it was good to see Bones admit that Booth is better at something, I did find Bones interrogation of Maureen Perot very funny.

Episode 17: The Salt in the Wounds

This was a very good episode, I would of understood the pregnancy pact if they were adults but they were teenagers at school, my favourite scene had to be when Booth talked to Clinton Gilmour and told him of his responsibility's now that he is going to be a father to 3 kids, I for one am happy that the Angela and Roxie storyline has come to the end and I hope the Hodgins and Angela one starts up again, Arastoo Vaziri the new lab intern for this episode was not the best but I still liked him, Sweets questioning the alpha female Alyssa Howland was good.

Episode 18: The Doctor In The Den

This was a great episode, I thought this episode gave Cam some much needed character development, I felt bad for Cam as Michelle did not remember her even though she lived with Andrew and Michelle for 2 years, my favourite part was the ending when Cam reached out to Michelle and asked her to come live with her, I liked the scene when Sweets hypnotized Mr Casey a witness with Angela their as the sketch artist, I found Angela's behaviour towards everyone but mainly Clark a little funny, the funniest scene was Clark and his girlfriend Dr. Nora Oldhouse talking with Angela.

Episode 19: The Science in the Physicist

This was a really good episode to watch, I found the case in this episode very strange, I like how Hodgins has kind of corrupted Vincent, my favourite parts of this episode was first Hodgins and Vicente doing an experiment which involved a Cannon and the second was Angela getting hit in the face by a frozen chicken thanks to a Hodgins and Vincent experiment, Booth & Bones trapped in some chamber and then talking loudly afterwards was good, Booth getting punched in the face was funny, it was nice to see Angela's dad again and I found it hilarious at the end when Hodgins woke up in the middle of nowhere with a tattoo of Angela on his arm.

Episode 20: The Cinderella in the Cardboard

This was another good episode, I found the date or hate thing a little disturbing and why have a device that calls random strangers in the first place, it was good to see Wendell again as he is my favourite lab intern, I like how Wendell offered his friendship to Hodgins who was still having problems in his personal life. I loved the ending to this episode when Hodgins and Angela's pictures matched on the dating website, I liked the sub-plot that was all about Sweets and Daisy's relationship, I thought Bones was in the wrong about telling Sweets about Daisy because Bones did not have all the facts.

Episode 21: Mayhem on a Cross

This was a great episode, I was extremely happy to see Dr. Gordon Wyatt again as he is my favourite guest character, I like the fact we learnt a bit about Sweets childhood and it was also sad to learn Sweets foster parents had died recently, my favourite scene from this episode had to be when Bones opened up and told Booth and Sweets that her foster parents once locked her in a truck for 2 days, the scenes of Bones and Sweets performing interrogations was very funny, I have to admit I hated the music in this episode.

Episode 22: The Double Death of the Dearly Departed

This was another great episode, I loved the sequence of events in this episode which were as follows, Bones at a wake and deciding the victim was murdered, stealing the body and an illegal autopsy, I really liked Bones reaction to walking in on the widow & coroner having sex, If I had witnessed Hank Riley wake up when he was supposed to be dead I would of called for help not stab him 13 times like Franklin Tung did, I did find it funny how everyone apart from Bones did not know who Mr Riley was, I thought 95% of this episode was hilarious.

Episode 23: The Girl In The Mask

I thought this was an excellent episode, I found the sub-plot about Hodgins and Angela  talking and trying to guess weather Dr. Haru Tanaka is a man or woman quite funny, I was hoping for a bit more Booth and Ken Nakamura scenes, I liked the different culture thing that went on in this episode, I feel bad for Ken Nakamura as he is going live with the fact that he failed at bringing up his baby sister Satchi even though it was not his fault that she died, my favourite part of this episode was the ending with Booth and Bones.

Thread