Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 12: The Baby in the Bough

This was a great episode, I was laughing so hard when the baby Andy did a wee on Bones leg, I would love to know how Andy ended up in a tree without a scratch on him, It was also great seeing Bones acting all mother like in this episode, It was very nice of Bones to spend her book advance money on getting the bridge in Huntsville repaired to help the town out, It was a good ending of the case with Jimmy and Carol Grant getting Andy, Chip Barnett being the killer was not that much of a surprise, the ending to this episode with Booth and Bones talking was good and funny once Bones put a dummy in Booth's mouth.

Episode 13: The Verdict in the Story

This was a brilliant episode in my opinion, this was one of the strangest trials you will ever see due to the fact the defence and prosecution are friends and Bones being her normal self when it comes to a trial, Bones really should be ashamed of herself as she kind of helped make sure her father Max a double murderer is released back onto the streets, Angela was a little stupid in not testifying and ending up behind bars but she did it for a good reason I guess, It was great to see Dr. Clark Edison again as I think he is good for the show and hope he makes another appearance soon, Caroline is one impressive lawyer.

Episode 14: The Wannabe in the Weeds

This was another great episode, I would just like to say the only bad thing about this episode is the amount of singing that took place as it got annoying after a while for me, Pam Nunan was a funny and disturbing character who got way to attached to Booth, I had no idea who killed Tommy so it was a minor surprise that Adam Matthews was the killer, Emily Deschanel has one heck of a singing voice in my opinion, the ending to this episode with Booth being shot accidentally by Pam who was aiming for Bones was a great cliffhanger taking us into the season 3 finale, one last thing what a shot by Bones to kill Pam.

Episode 15: The Pain in the Heart

This was a fantastic season finale, the funeral for Booth was great to watch only for everyone to learn Booth had faked his own death to catch a fugitive from justice, the explosion that injured Zack's hands quite bad was very well done, I had to agree with Sweets a little bit that Hodgins does fit the mold of possibly being the Gormogon's apprentice but I also suspected Sweets of being the Gormogon's apprentice too but I was wrong on both occasions which resulted in me having the mother of all shocks when Zack turned out to be the Gormogon's apprentice, at least Zack did the right thing allowing Booth to shoot and kill Gormogon.

Well, somehow I wonder if we've seen the last of the gravedigger...... But I now wonder if changes are waiting ahead- Bones did act weird at the end.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I would like to know what Angela's NAME is!  I've been watching older epis in repeats at night here, and catching the new epis - but how bad could it be? < me thinking of some hideous names a woman could have lol
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

True....... I hope that will be revealed in the finale.......... as a teacher I have seen some terrible naming choices- where kids begged me to change their name on the class roster so the others would not find out.....Sigh.

Was it just me or did this episode lok like a series finale and not a season finale?

Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

I think her full name is Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Angela father putting Hodgins to the test was interesting and with a nice prize of his car and it did feel like it could be the final episode

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Season 6 start off with them meet back after 1 year and it seem there will introduce new characters

Reply 72#72 bala's post

The last couple of seasons have been strange with the rotation of interne's every week, it hasn't been the same since Zack

Hm. This was somewhat odd- I too felt like it was the end of something. It was quite sad actually. Sweets and Daisy........ and if it all jumps a year ahead..... don't know if it is going to be the same. And how would the lab function in between? It cannot be realistic to just decide to leave for a year and be gone three days later. In my line of work we can take sabbaticals but you start "saving" a LONG time in advance and it is a big admin thing to make it work. Surely not in three days and what about Cam? Is she going to be a "labsitter" waiting for them all to return???? Don't know..........

Reply 74#74 Teachergirl's post

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Interesting. So the show will explore a few new angles and I agree, it was hard to introduce new characters since it has always been just that one team and the assistants......... well, that got boring eventually. This is going to be a long summer........

Reply 76#76 Teachergirl's post

I just hope that the series doesn't fall apart. Every show i've watched that skipped a few years ended up being a lot less interesting...

Reply 77#77 kellemanske's post

I have to agree show do sometimes fall apart with a break in the timeline but this really is going to be a long summer until the show starts up again.

It was a great ending to the season though.

Episode 1: Yanks in the UK Part 1

This was an excellent start to season 4, I loved the case that Booth & Bones ended up working on about Porcha Frampton being found in her car dead which was in the Themes, I actually enjoyed the ending to the case when the butler admitted to killing Porcha after Duke confessed he was Porcha's father, the funniest part of this episode for me was Booth driving that Mini around England, I found almost everything Booth did in this episode very funny, it was good to see Dr. Clark Edison again who I hope becomes a regular case member at some point, I was almost on the floor laughing when Sweets tripped up and then Grayson chucked Hodgins in a garbage truck.

Episode 2: Yanks in the UK  Part 2

This was a brilliant conclusion to Yanks In The UK and in my opinion the best 2 episodes in the shows history so far, the case that Booth & Bones ended up working on about Dr. Wexler being killed and having his body burnt at his home was better than the case in the first part, I never would of guessed that Vera Waterhouse killed Dr. Wexler, I am looking forward to seeing how Angela and Hodgins act around each other now that they have broken up, the one problem I had with this episode was Cam and Gerard Bonham hooking up, my favourite scene was between Sweets, Cam, Hodgins and Angela having a therapy session.

Episode 3: Man In The Outhouse

This was a pretty good episode, I was a little disappointed that there was no tension between Hodgins & Angela considering they have just broken up, I found Daisy Wick the new assistant funny and annoying at the same time, I like the fact Bones was dating 2 men at the same time because one stimulates her mentally and the other sexually but what made it better was the therapy session Booth & Bones had with Sweets at the end, I would say that Bill O'Rourke got what he deserved but I was expecting Amanda O'Rourke to be the killer but I was wrong.

Thread