Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle

Good episode and i loved Cam's line (the guy with one gonad had balls)

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

This was a good episode but Cam accept a date with her daughter gynaecologist and she finding out was funny.

Cam was great in this episode- I loved the entire thread- from her interviewing the doc to her daughter lecturing her- it was hilarious! And I must say- the show was really great and funny lately- the writers are doing a fine job- the cases are interesting and you get the gore but also the funny bits and great character development- I'm really pleased with this season. And the line with the balls- lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw- Angela and Hodges!!!!!!!! I had a feeling that when they mentioned needing a judge to get them out.......... great!!!!!

Reply 60#60 Teachergirl's post

About time but the look on Hodges face when Angela said she would tell him later were the ring came from was great

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Angela and hodgens.  Bout time.

The Boy with the Answer

It's been a while since we see the grave-digger and i thought she was already in prison but we find out that her Trial started in this episode, so glad they got her but she was stupid to have given them a clue to convict her.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I loved this epi, but what an ending...
is this the season finally?

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Great episode the gravedigger was to confident but what a find in the dust mite and having to drop their own cases for the sake of the boy was risky, looking forward to season final next week

Episode 1: The Widow's Son in the Windshield

This was a great episode to start off season 3, I like the fact that Hodgins finds it funny that Angela is still married to somebody, I think that Bones not finding a replacement for Zack while he is in Iraq shows how highly she regards him, It was great to see Zack return from Iraq midway through this episode but  I also felt quite bad for Clark Edison, Jason Harkness is one disturbing young person who kind of freaked me out but he died in jail, the best thing to come from this episode is that we have a new serial killer on the loose who is a cannibal, I enjoyed seeing the small tension going on between Booth and Bones in this episode.

Episode 2: Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van

This was a very good episode, the funniest thing about this episode is Hodgins having the hots for the FBI Bomb Squad Agent Katherine Frost which Angela found quite funny, I am hoping that Bones visiting her dad Max in prison becomes a recurring thing as it was great to see in this episode, I liked the twist that the Soccer Mom Amy Nash turned out to be a criminal called June Harris, I never saw Mr Nash being the one who killed his wife Amy Nash, I liked the scene in this episode with Booth and Sam Reilly drinking on a job well done, the ending with Booth who was drunk and Bones talking on some stairs outside was a very good ending.

Episode 3: Death In The Saddle

This was a very good episode, I enjoyed all the scenes with Angela being nervous and finally being hypnotized to find out the name of her mystery husband which worked, I will never get the whole Pony Play Fantasy thing until the day I die, I am hoping that Hodgins and Zack get back to doing their experiments soon as they are always fun to watch, I have to be honest I did not see Annie Oakley being the one who killed Mr Ed, the best part of this episode for me was Booth explaining to Bones what a true relationship is all about and Bones actually agreeing with Booth which surprised me a little bit.

Episode 4: The Secret In The Soil

This was another very good episode, In my opinion Sweets is a great addition to the show, I loved all the scenes which involved Booth and Bones having counselling sessions with Sweets because they were funny, I enjoyed seeing Hodgins so happy over a large compost heap, the case in this episode was interesting and I liked the twist that Frank  was killed along side his secret daughter Emma and dumped in a compost heap, I had no idea who the killer was because of the fact I could not stop laughing at the Sweets, Booth and Bones interaction so It was a surprise to learn that Kat accidentally killed her own sister Emma and Charlie accidentally killed Frank.

Episode 5: Mummy In The Maze

I thought this was a great episode, the best part of this episode for me was what everyone dressed as for the Halloween party and my personal favourite outfits were Booth dressed as a squint and Bones dressed as Wonder Woman, I was laughing so hard at Booth and his problem with Clowns, the way Stella and Judith died by being buried alive with something they are afraid of and in a panic has to be one of the worst ways possible to die in my opinion, I was glad this episode got a happy ended with Megan being found alive, I did find it funny that Bones shot Booth by accident, I am interested in how the whole Angela problem is going to end due to the fact her mystery husband does not want a divorce.

Episode 6: Intern in the Incinerator

This was another great episode to watch, the case of a intern called Kristin who worked at the Jeffersonian being murdered and put in a incinerator was a very interesting case because it was like a whodunit, I liked how the case ended up being about smuggling artifact's through the Jeffersonian, I like the fact that the serial killing cannibal has been given the nickname of Gormogon, I found it slightly funny how Booth knew Bones password and other possible passwords, It was a good ending with Booth and Bones drinking and talking, I enjoyed the sup-plot in this episode which was about Booth, Cam, Cam's sister Felicia and a birthday party.

Episode 7: Boy in the Time Capsule

I thought this was a very good episode, I have never seen a time capsule so big that you could fit a body in one, I enjoyed the story about the Brainy Smurf Bones got when she was at school which Booth laughed at, my favourite part of this episode was when Booth let Bones know who the Smurfette was, the funniest part of this episode goes to Booth and Bones having another counselling session with Sweets, the case itself which was about Rodger being found dead after 20 years in a time capsule was a pretty good case, I thought from the very start that Gil killed his friend Rodger and I was right for a change.

Episode 8: The Knight On The Grid

This was a brilliant episode, I like that this episode has marked the return of Gormogon, I would of freaked out if I had received a pair of kneecaps in the post, the sub-plot involving Russ being arrested by Booth after returning to DC because his girlfriend's daughter Haley is ill was great, It was nice of Booth to help Russ out indirectly, I find it slightly creepy that Sweets knows so much about  Gormogon, I loved the scene when Booth and Bones almost got blown up by the Gormogon but my favourite scene from this episode has to be when Booth chased the Gormogon but lost him after he has to save a kid from drowning.

Episode 9: The Santa In The Slush

This was a great episode to watch, it was fun to watch how Booth and Bones acted over their Christmas Problems, It was great fun to see Booth and Bones kiss because Caroline said so, my favourite part of this episode had to be the ending with Booth and Parker outside of a prison trailer with a Christmas tree while Bones joined Max, Russ and his family inside of the Prison trailer for Christmas, I thought the  case of a dead Santa who was actually called Chris Kringle was brilliant, I loved Chris's home above that Toy Shop, It was obvious that one of the other Santa's had killed Chris.

Episode 10: The Man In The Mud

This was a very good episode, my favourite scene from this episode had to be when Sweets went on a date with April and made Booth and Bones come and make it a double date which made for quite a few funny moments, the first conversation Booth and Bones had with Danny and Braxton was quite funny, I was honestly surprised that Phillipa turned out to be the killer of both Tripp Goddard and Danny Fitz her own brother, I will never be caught dead getting in a pool of mud so to speak, I liked the ending to this episode with Booth, Bones and Sweets talking which makes me think Sweets has officially become a member of the team.

Episode 11: Player Under Pressure

This was a pretty good episode to watch, I enjoyed the Hodgins and Zack experiment  near the start but you would of thought that Cam would of learnt not to stand so close during a Hodgins and Zack experiment, George Francis was so annoying and I kind of thought he was the killer but I was still not that surprised that Chief Jack Cutler  turned out to be the killer of RJ Manning, I found the sub-plot involving Cam having a video of Hodgins and Angela having sex quite funny especially when Angela re-watched the video and Cam told her she should turn the volume down.

Thread