Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I think it's funny that Angela was so surprised of the amount of money Bones gave her for her additions to the book. It's not more then fair but still, good from Bones to give it even if she didn't ask for it...
Sweets proposing was awkward but the right thing to do
even if I don't like Daisy very much. I liked Mr. Addy much better

I just KNEW he was going to propose. I'm not such a Daisy fan myself but I like seeing them together. And it was so sad about the boy on the subway.

New epi

Wow! what an episode...
What would this mean for Bones and Booth?
Is this the end of the tension between them?
What a shock must it have been for Sweets, his entire book has been for nothing...

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

This was a fantastic episode how Bones met Booth and it was interesting insight to see how the team was formed since all hated each other Zac and Hogins and baseball bat was funny but more amusing Brennan hitted Zac in the soft grone.  Angela sketch book of how to victim died was also very cool.

I liked how Booth tried to fire her and she said since we are not working together we could sleep with each other than she get into Taxi    . There really should made this the pilot episode instead making fans wait this long .

What would this mean for Bones and Booth? - Well nothing yes history has change but there made mature decision to treat each other with respect.

Is this the end of the tension between them?- i highly doubt it because Bones always find Booth annoying so there will be some tension.

It was a sad ending  because Booth made move but Bones

The ending was sooooo sad.  Booth admitting he's the gamble and actually going for it only to be shot down because Bones is the scienist and she is still not ready to open herself up to love and the hurt she thinks it always brings.  

I loved the shots of sweets as he hears the B&B story which just crushs his whole book and just makes a mess of his conclusions regarding B&B.  

Great 100th episode!! in the future episodes i think we're gonna see booth start dating and that will throw a wrench in the B&B dynamic.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 41#41 kwargalla's post

A great 100th episode. I admit the end made me sniffle a bit- it was what fans were no doubt hoping for- two kisses! I still remember how much that one under the mistletoe got fans excited. I must also admit though, that I knew Bones would say sth like that and I knew Booth would still try. But even if he says he must move on- can he? Would she be jealous? It opens up some new possibilities and it is not all hopeless. It was a special episode- poor Sweets and his book though!!!!!

100th Episode

I gotta say I really enjoyed the episode but the ending made me a bit mad.  We've built up this relationship between the two and a budding "sexual" relationship would have been a great plot twist.  My argument though, is that the Characters in her books, do in fact have a "sexual"/emotional relationship and I would have hoped it would somewhat follow the books, but alas no.  I hope the see the B&B relationship go in a different direction.  2 kisses and then nothing to show for it.  Humph!  Oh, love the emotion at the end though.  Great Bones and Booth....can't wait to see...

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

I do hope that some day they'll come together cause otherwise I would be a bit disappointed...

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

Why i think there are better as friends than if there were in relationship ?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

They could be good as both Bala.  You don't think they can have a relationship and still maintain the friendship??   It could happen....  

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

it would be difficult the chemistry will change

I must admit- I like them the way they are, sort of in-between things really. A show where they end up as a couple, well, that gets tiring quickly.

Reply 49#49 Teachergirl's post

I know, for as long as the show goes, there cannot be a relationship because that would ruine everything. But eventually the show will end and maybe not as abruptly as most shows and then those two could be together, even though I going way ahead and it would be kind of very predictable...

The Death of the Queen Bee

Well Bones high school reunion couldn't been any more unusual her school was rather creepy with all those people and possible murder weapons and i liked how they figured metal stars caused death of the the person.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why the Janitor wasn't the killer.  I mean really, could they have protrayed him as a psycho any more.  

Highlight, was the Angela and that other guy breaking up and everyone seems to be leaning towards Hodgens and Angela again!  Bout time!!!  They should DEFINATELY get together.  Then I'll be okay with b&b not hooking up.  

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

I think they may get together in the final episode of Bones ever. It would be nice closure for the fans. For now, I am ok with the way they are- whenever they act like a couple it is so funny- like at her HIgh School reunion..... "We have intercourse all the time" what a Bones' thing to say!!!!

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

It was really clever. Bones must have been one creepy student. LOL Good case though and yes, I think Angela and Hodges may get together again- I think she has doubts about her boyfriend. I'd like to see these two back together.

Maybe Sweets arranges for his marriage to Daisy and something gets in the way and then Angela and Hodges??? Ok, too Grey's Anatomy I know..... but a girl can dream........

The Predator in the Pool

Well this was such an interesting case especially when that fish choke up the human skull that was great and it look like even both of them got dates they still ended spending time together.

Thread