Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

after 5 years nothing really surprises me

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Tja, just put you mind on zero I do too, sometimes it helps. But you're right, all shows have a bit predictability in them. Still, I don't mind. I still enjoy them

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

i suppose but the thing is i just want some drama like booth fake his death that was good episode, i did like fact Angela found hoginns tattoo of her on his arm that was funny as i forgot all about it.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

me too, i didn't remember but I don't think he will remove it and it was kind of nice tattoo

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

Well i think that was for fans of the show.

The Goop on the girl

Well I'm glad radio guy showed his respect to that guy died .

The X in the File

i love it when bones screamed when MRI raise the skeleton

The X in the File
I just LOVED the scene when the skeleton was floating, Bones screamed and Booth's gun flew- one of the best moments really. God episode in all. Loved the bit with the XFiles ringtone too!

Well, that new episode was interesting. A bit confusing at first but well..... I liked it. Some good classic Booth and Bones moments- well made. Good shows for the season so far. And what do you think about Hodges and Angela? Any chance of them getting back together?????

Episode 1: Pilot

Great first episode, I think the case was perfect for this first episode, I liked the hologram moments in this episode, my favourite part was the ending when Bones shot Ken in the leg to stop him, Bones in just this episode caused quite allot of trouble for Booth, Booth acted more serious after finding out the victim was Cleo, Bones is quite funny when she has a gun in her hands, I like all the cast in this episode and apart from the lead two I would have to say Angela is my favourite character, Hodgins is just strange in his own weird way and Zack is just plain funny in his own little way.

Episode 2: The Man in the S.U.V.

Great episode, this case was not as good as the first episode, I did like the ending with Booth and Bones talking in the restaurant, my favourite part was Bones attacking Ali to make him talk, I get the feeling that Bones could take Booth down with those moves, the part where they stopped Farid was quite good as was Zack not wanting any of his bugs killed to help with the case, I have to admit that Booth is every inch the sniper his reputation claimed, that was an incredible shot, Bones was a little cold towards the victims wife, Liked Hodgins paranoia about the Homeland Security guy, very funny.

Episode 3: A Boy in the Tree

A fantastic episode, the case in this episode was both interesting and enjoying to watch, I like how Booth has to keep giving Bones advice about people skills,, Okay Zack made this episode really funny. I loved how he was looking for sex pointers it was too funny. the scene at the restaurant with Booth, Bones, Hodgins, Zack and Angela was good and funny, I did like the little twist about sex tapes being made, I do like how Booth would not except it as a suicide, the ending of this episode was great.

Episode 4: The Man in the Bear

This was another great episode, The case was interesting and so was the investigation toward its resolution but mostly, the episode was amusing; It was fun to see Booth act territorial toward Brennan, I also loved how Hodgins and Zack acted around the hot delivery girl, I liked the twists in this episode about the killer being a cannibal and a possible satanic ritual taking place before the death, Overall a excellent episode filled with humour, great interactions between Brennan and Booth, and an interesting case.

Episode 5: A Boy in a Bush

This was the best episode so far this season, the case in this episode was brilliant but it was also sensitive, It was great how Hodgins was so hell bent on not going to that party, Angela and Zack figured out with the help of Booth who Hodgins really is, it was  good how Booth, Bones, Hodgins, Zack and Angela acted around the victims bones, It was also great that we got a look into Hodgins and Bones backgrounds. I found it quite nice of Booth to get Hodgins out of the party, the ending was perfect.

Episode 6: The Man in the Wall

This was a great episode, Bones getting into a fight at a club and then getting high with Angela and finding a body behind a wall was very funny to see, I liked the scene Booth had with the victims father it was quite emotional, the talks Booth and Bones have in the car are quite fun to watch as they have different opinions on most subjects, Bones just causes trouble with her little facts, There were allot of twists in this episode, the deal Booth made with Rulz was fun to see, the way Randall got caught was the last way I thought it would of happened.

Episode 7: A Man On Death Row

This was a great episode, the start of this episode with Booth and Bones was very funny, the outcome of this episode was a complete surprise to me as it was Epps plan all along, Booth arresting David Ross was a nice twist, I liked this episode as it was a race against time to see if Epps was innocent or guilty which added some excitement, I did not like Amy for some reason but I did feel sorry for her as Epps used her, my favourite part is when Bones brakes Epps arm, Epps was one sick person in my opinion.     

Episode 8: The Girl In The Fridge

This was a brilliant episode, the case in this episode was good  but what happened during the case was fantastic, sad and funny, I did not like Michael due to the way he acted, I like how we got some background information on Bones, I found Zack to be very funny in this episode, I thought Bones did well to recover after what happened during the trial, my favourite part of this episode was when Bones was on the stand for a second time, Joy Deaver was very rude towards Bones most of the time. I liked the ending of this with Booth and Booth talking at a new crime scene.

Episode 9: The Man in the Fallout Shelter

This was a great episode and my favourite episode so far this season, the case in this episode was great but what made this episode brilliant was what happened in the lab while the team were quarantined in the lab over Christmas, the gifts swapping part was a brilliant moment, I liked the part when they all got to talk to their loved ones though the door window, the way Bones acted during quarantine was good, I liked how all the team worked and solved the case and my favourite part was when Bones spoke to Ivy Gillespie and gave her a special coin.  

Episode 10: The Woman At The Airport

This was a great episode, the case Booth and Bones worked on in LA was good and it had many exciting twists, I enjoyed watching the Dr. Goodman and Hodgins thing, the final scene of this episode between Booth and Bones was very well done, I did not like Tricia for some reason, Bones opinion on plastic surgeons was great, my favourite part was when Booth ordered Leslie a prostitute, I would never of guessed Leslie was the killer, another part I loved was the Bones interview, Booth telling Leslie there is nothing better than the FBI was great.

Episode 11: The Woman In The Car

This was a great episode, I like how this episode started with Bones giving an interview which I found very amusing, the discussion Booth and Bones had about having kids in this episode was good to watch, all the team speaking to Agent Pickering was great and also gave us some insight into each of the characters, I thought the case in this episode was very good and also quite interesting and had some good twists and turns, I loved the scenes with Carl Decker especially the ending.

Thread