Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bones: Comic-Con Reel

WARNING DISGUSTING SCENES SO YOU BETTER NOT BE EATING OR DRINKING ANYTHING

Bones Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premiered September 17, 2009

Discuss Anything About Bones Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:20 ]

Harbingers in the fountain

Well this was good episode i mean Booth think he's in love with Brennan than finding the part of brain that makes love feeling and been told it will fade in time. it was tough case to solve with them try the best to figure thing out last couple of minutes.

Good episode- I enjoyed it and it was interesting to see how they worked Booth's memory loss etc into it all. Glad they're back.

Bones 5x02

Nice episode solve the case within 10 minutes deadline was tough but they did it but ending with plumbing was funny.

The Plain in the Prodigy

just in the wrong place at wrong time but he was talented

Reply 5#5 bala's post

yes, but I liked the epi though, and it was nice to see that the parents didn't judge their son

It was a good ep but I did not like the ending. The killer being someone off the street was ok but not the best. It was cool how Bones and Booth took the video back to the parents to give them closure.

So....... after the latest episode- what do you all think about Booth's Boss? I think he is kind of cute.

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

honestly i like him but he's no booth

Oh and by the way- as a little girl I too liked that movie and I too wanted to be a forensic anthropologist. I did not end up one but still enjoy mummies. So this was quite a great show.

I think the boss will not last for long - Booth is not only her soulmate but he is also where the action is - and Bones loves that part

I think he just serves the purpose of making both Booth and Bones realize that they are not as single as they may think.

Can't wait for the next episode. there will be one this week, right?

Tough Man in the Tender Chicken

Great case but i am not going change from eating fried chicken that one my favourite fast food. if that was point of this episode than it failed. I'm sorry but i agree with bones on this issue.   

please don't get me wrong it's disturbing to see the process but i choose not think about while i eat my fried chicken

The Dwarf in the Dirt

Well this was a good episode and it nice to see booth in ring with the dwarf and finding out who kill him was surprise his own brother . there always a women involved

eh....is it just me or did they have an xray of Homer Simpson in the lab???

The Foot in the Foreclosure

Some fetish i will never understand .

The Gamer in the Grease

Well this was normal episode but waiting for that film was funny how each of them took in turns . maybe it's just me but bones has really become boring it's not as good as it was.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I disagree. I don't think Bones has become boring, however, this episode was a bit stereotype and there were better epi's, but in total, I think this season is pretty good.

Thread