Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

10x14 The Putter in the Rough

Brennan not trusting her dad was normal as he was up to something but at least she managed to figure out a way forgive him

10x19 The Murder in the Middle East

Sorry i haven't comment on this series recently but i just feel this show has become same sort of thing and i really just care much about the character introduce booth gambling addiction wasn't interesting however this episode certainly was unique having to solve murder in a foreign country .

10x22 The End in the End"

This would of made for a great series finale don't you think ?

Reply 789#789 bala's post

is there a new season coming?
I kind of thought it was a series finale..

Reply 790#790 kellemanske's post

Yes i would think so since i havn't heard any news about the show ending

Reply 792#792 codebreaker's post

Looks like they'll try what they did on 1-3 hill.. Not sure how I feel about that.. I usually doesn't work very well.

10x14 The Putter in the Rough

Max shouldn't of said he was going out of town if he didn't want the third degree and breaking the clock was predictable but amusing

10x15 The Eye in the Sky

Booth and Brennan's reaction to the positive pregnancy test was great and Booth walking away from the final card game was impressive

10x16 The Big Beef at the Royal Diner

The chef at the Royal Diner being a suspect was surprising as they have been using that place for ten years and Cam being pleased at Jack's good fortune was nice

10x17 The Lost in the Found

Daisy being nervous about going on a date was understandable and the private high school student killing herself was sad but framing her death on the mean girls was devious

10x18 The Verdict in the Victims

Rockwell facing the death penalty because of the evidence found was understandable but Bones finding out he couldn't of done it was surprising as she doesn't usually make mistakes

10x19 The Murder in the Middle East

Booth having gambling problems after going undercover to catch a killer was a little predictable and what a stroke of luck Cam was on the phone during the kidnapping

10x20 The Woman in the Whirlpool

Who would of thought cookie jar collecting was so deadly

Thread