Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

10x06 The Lost Love in the Foreign Land

Chasing the goat was amusing and I'm not surprised tensions was rising between Cam and Brennan after she stuck her nose in Arastoo's business and the story behind the immigration murder was sad

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I am glad Bones really pushed him to challenge himself with something different

The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round

Christina using jackass as a word had booth being concerned but Brenan seem not to have a problem but Booth making Brennan explain it at end of the episode was priceless .

The Puzzler in the Pit

It's sad to think his own son killed his father because he had no idea he had memory problem . Dasey giving birth was nice way to end the episode

The Mutilation of the Master Manipulator

Booth having computer driver course was amusing while rest of the gang investigate a murder of a professor but those kids delivering the skeleton head to Brennan was amusing

10x07 The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round

I thought Christine using the work Jackass was amusing but Booth's reaction was over the top as she could of said something much worse and Aubrey was a little hard on the victims wife but her being worried about changing a light bulb was bizarre

10x08 The Puzzler in the Pit

You have fell for Daisy having to face giving birth and bringing up the baby alone especially with those quacks treating her, the crossword puzzle master suffering with alzheimer was tragic

10x09 The Mutilation of the Master Manipulator

You would of thought they would of stopped the kids from hitting the trash cans in case they destroyed evidence but Bones catching the head was lucky

10x10 The 200th in the 10th

Impressive milestone in the shows history but doing the episode In the style of a1950s Hollywood blockbuster was amusing

10x11 The Psychic in the Soup

The guys cracking psychic jokes was amusing but talking to Sweets was a little disturbing and what a tragic mistake hiding the body when her push only killed her because of the other injury

Reply 772#772 codebreaker's post

Bring up sweets did seem odd consider it was his birthday but still nice of them to still remember him

Reply 773#773 bala's post

Finding the thumb drive with the book on it was impressive

Reply 774#774 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but too many cliche in this episode

10x12 The Teacher in the Books

I can't believe the scrap metal guy wasn't shocked that there was an arm attached to the gold bracelet but Bones finding her book in the clearance section was amusing, Bones starting a twitter account was surprising

10x13 The Baker in the Bits

So much for the victim thinking he escaped his attacker only to run into a blast zone and the discovery of the other remains was disturbing

Reply 779#779 codebreaker's post

That's what i call bad luck

Thread