Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9x21 The Cold in the Case

The dog bringing back a body part was so predictable but the prospective buyers running away was amusing but the fact there was three possible times of death made this more interesting and discovering that her body was cryogenically frozen explained the conflicting time lines, Cam being hesitant to meet Arastoo's father and mother for the first time was understandable and glad they sorted their differences out

9x22 The Nail in the Coffin

The remains falling out the tree was great timing after the scary stories but the head in his lap was priceless as the wife thought it was apart of his story and believe the victim may be the Ghost Killer's latest victim was understandable but actually being the Ghost Killer was a interesting twist

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I actually thought it was pretty clear from the McNamara episode who the Ghost Killer was, but they couldn't proof it. I was more surprised when I found out who the victim was. But it was a nice conclusion to the Ghost Killer story.

9x23 The Drama in the Queen

Now that's what I call karma trying to get the little girl to hide down the well for the publicity when she is rescued but the girl dropping the ladder was priceless, the new intern, Jessica was amusing especially flirting with Sweets

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yes i agree she got what she deserved and i liked Jessica as well but kill someone for catching them cheating was a bit ridclous.

if the rest of the season could have had a few more episodes like the finale, I would have given it 5 stars!  What an action packed finale.  Loved it.     The Macnemara story line is a bit of a stretch.  I don't feel as connected to it as say, Pulont, or the killer at the beginning of the series.  (name escapes me)
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 58#58 arksongbird80's post

Well it certainly is great frame job on Booth him killing FBI agents when in fact they were trying to kill him . Great season finale

9x24 The Recluse in the Recliner

The evidence found on the nipple ring was impressive but lying about the results because they had no idea who was behind the frame job was surprising and what a gun battle

Bones Season 10 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 10 Premieres September 25, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

10x1

All I can say is....
Whaaaaaaaaaat???  

Great premier
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

He will be dearly missed i just hope booth doesn't go Vigilante too much

10x01 The Conspiracy in the Corpse

It's good job Booth could handle himself as you just knew he would have a hard time in prison and Brennan resorting to blackmailing a federal prosecutor was surprising but what happened to Lance was tragic and a shock

10x02 The Lance to the Heart

Daisy coming back to work so soon was surprising and allowing her to work on Lance case a shock as she's in the late stages of pregnancy and Booth punching the suspect to get his DNA was great, Lance memorial was a nice way to end

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice ending and that song was great

The Purging in the Pundit

Those girl thinking finding a dead body would help them with a college essay was amusing .

10x03 The Purging of the Pundit

You would of thought those girls to scream louder after seeing the state of the body but wanting to do a school project on it was disturbing and James being desperate to gain the trust of Booth was interesting

10x04 The Geek in the Guck

Jessica the new intern was amusing as her gut felling got up Bones nose at first and nice work in finding out the hight the victim was dropped but Brennan and Booth talking about Christine's future was a boring side story

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah Booth and Brennan family drama was boring and to be honest after 10 years this show is going stale.

10x05 The Corpse at the Convention

You just knew somehow they be dead body at conference but Hodgin being prime suspect was amusing because this 3rd time it happened i was surprised he was still allowed to process the evidence consider he was suspect normally they would suspend him until he was proved innocent ?.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Angela enjoying being recognised was nice and if there had to be a body the woman Jack had a run in with was as good as any as Brennan's publishing rival would of been too obvious and Wendell learning someone in his cancer group died was sad

Thread