Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9x11 The Spark in the Park

Some people really certainly make you think about human race so you found a dead body on the beach instead of call the cop you decided take a selfy photo and than decide you use umbrella to cover the body and than lighting strikes  . I am surprised they able solve it with the body in hundreds pieces .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

So much for protecting the body with the umbrella but at leased they did have a couple of photo's before she exploded and being killed because she changed her mind about quitting was tragic

9x12 The Ghost in the Killer

What a clever skeleton asking Bones to find out how she died but Lana had help getting from the grave to Temp's home and Hodgins being friends with the victims ex-boyfriend was a surprise and killing himself after Hodgins visited him was suspicious

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes but i liked the way they actually did something original  .

I just hope it doesn't become a regular thing

certainly put a twist on saying ' taking you work home'

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

anyone else get the vibe from the sister? I wouldn't rule her out as the ghost killer.

Big in the Philippines

Wendal storyline really caught me by surprise and trust Brenan to figure out what he had before he knew

9x13 Big in the Philippines

What a stroke of luck Bones seen the video of when Wendell broke his arm during a hockey game as she was able to find out what he was suffering with but Wendell thinking about giving in to the cancer was heart breaking, I'm glad he changed his mind

The Master In The Slop

Well trying get the confession from the killer was tricky because he had all bases covered but trick him into confessing when they point out his mother was main suspect was a good way to make him confess.

Women of science was a joke with those outfits

9x14 The Master In The Slop

You just knew Jack's machine for separating the human remands from the slop would malfunction but over Douglas was amusing and Bones face when Cam was being recognized in the "Outstanding Woman of Science" was priceless, Sweets was impressive tricking him to confess

9x15 The Heiress in the Hill

The investigation into the murder of Lauren was interesting as she was a kidnap victim whose remains were found buried before the ransom drop but discovering the kidnapping was the victims idea which ended tragically by accident was a shock and Hodgins uncovering the secret about his brother was a surprise

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yeah so much for Hodgins being only child but i am glad he found out he has one

9x16 The Source in the Sludge

Booth stopping the eel from escaping was amusing but Sari dying because she was a CIA informant was tragic and Daisy being distracted was understandable as she was worried about being fired after failing her test. I'm glad they found away to stop her killer from walking after making a deal

9x17 The Repo Man in the Septic Tank

Brennan sending Rodolfo Fuentes into the septic tank was amusing as it was supposed to put him in his place but instead he discovered the cause of death and what a sneaky way to x-ray the killer

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well daisey must of felt much better after Brenan revealed to her she also failed the test but that was great way to get army court into play

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well the fact hat he said she wanted to have sex with her was priceless but telling booth that was amusing and i like the Brenan still no clue about social conversation with her husband you would think it's been 9 years surely learnt what is consider appropriate conversation with people ?

9x18 The Carrot in the Kudzu

Well who would thought children television programme would so much backstabbing .

Edison asks for opinions on his new novel which everyone is afraid to criticise but getting book deal was priceless consider how boring and detailed the book was.

9x 19 The Turn in the Urn

I have to say identify a killer from Ashs was rather impressive but figuring out who it was might been difficult if the guy hadn't reappeared at his funeral it was almost perfect murder

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Booth planing Christine's first birthday party was interesting as Brennan wasn't keen on the idea and Hodgins being the unfortunate one to destroy the scull was surprising, Clark asking the team for their opinions on his fictional novel could of been awkward if they told him the truth

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Todd walking into his own funeral was different and having three remands in the urn certainly made the investigation more challenging

9x20 The High in the Low

Wendell returning after starting cancer treatments was surprising but him opening up more about his illness was sad as he was fired because he's using cannabis to help with the pain and getting him a job as a freelance consultant was great

Thread