Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9x02 The Cheat in the Retreat

Cam getting arrested when her identity was stolen was interesting but why she would take any help from her friends was bizarre and the dead guy taking his mistress to the to a marriage retreat site was ironic but who would of thought the old couple Bill and Evelyn Schumacher were responsible

9x03 El Carnicero en el Coche

Allowing the other breakdown guy to have the burnt out car was understandable after what was inside but the car falling apart was amusing but Curtis returning fire while Sweets and Booth hid from the drive by shooting was unbelievable and the kid confessing was a surprise

The sense in the Sacrifice

About time!  so glad they wrapped that up.  Should have done that last season.

Now lets move on to more important episodes.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

9x04 The Sense in the Sacrifice

How on earth did Pelant get past the Jeffersonian security but that shot to his chest didn't look right so a much as I hope he's dead I'm not convinced yet

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I thought the same thing Jim!  I kept waiting for something else to go wrong, like an explosion.  I'm sure Booth or Bones must have double checked to make sure he was dead, but they didn't show them doing that, so I'm not 100% convinced yet either.  I hope he is dead because, like arksongbird, I'm ready to move on to new storylines.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

9x05 The Lady on the List

Sweets competing against a virtual profiling system was interesting and Charlie's inspirational videos was amazing but being killed before he completed his bucket list was tragic as he had terminal cancer

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well what odd place to discuss their wedding plan while rock climbing to skeleton

9x06 The Woman In White

Ringing the vicar after they all turned their phones off was resourceful and Hodgins running a book on the wedding was amusing, having all the interns in together made a nice change

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well they finally got married but having her real life husband as priest was amusing

Reply 22#22 bala's post

this really shows the inside jokes well. I didn't know he was her husband lol

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

LOL!  I didn't know he was her hubby either.  I avoided any promos for this episode because I didn't want any spoilers to ruin it for me, so didn't read any little tidbits that would have told me it was her husband.  The wedding was lovely, and I'm so glad it turned out the way it did. LOVED that Cyndi Lauper was back and sang for them, and also got a laugh out of the reason Bones initially didn't invite any of the "squints".
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

9x07 The Nazi on the Honeymoon

Solving a case while on honeymoon was over the top and the Buenos Aires medical examiner being the killer was a surprise but finding out her grandfather was Nazi war criminal must of been a shock

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Even on their honeymoon they can't prevent finding a case

The Dude In The Dam

What a way for Hodgins to tell his wife he growing an insect under his skin .

9x08 The Dude in the Dam

Wendell getting stuck to the bone and Hodgins was amusing and I can't believe Hodgins was playing host to a fly larva without Angela knowing and who would of thought being a sperm donor could be so dangerous

The Fury In The Jury

Well bones changing jury vote was bound to happen but finding one witness were dead after the jury service was over and trying prove it was good.

9x09 The Fury in the Jury

Bones being a juror would be any judges nightmare and she should of known better than to talk out of turn in court, I'm surprised she didn't cotton on when Booth said he couldn't talk about his case that they were linked but getting him in the end was great

The Mystery in the Meat

Wow this was disgusting reminds of what happen at my school wasn't as bad as what happens in this episode but i am glad that bully got his just deserts .

9x10 The Mystery in the Meat

What karma that the bully ate the stew with human remains in but the fact one of the kids bowl was almost empty was sickening, the guys eating bacon flavoured sex lubricant was amusing and the girls getting into a bar fight was priceless

Thread