Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x16 The Friend In Need

I liked the way Cam made Michelle feel guilty for not letting her know she was back in town but Finn letting the cat out the bag was amusing and glad Sweets was able to keep his promise to find the guy who raped her ans tricking him into confessing was great

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I loved this episode but the promise to be truthfull to eachother from now on was bound to get some more secrets to keep..

The Fact In The Fiction

I really didn't like new intern it was just a bit odd more odd than normal interns but he really thinking he knew a lot with PHD in 5 subject . How sad must you be if you have time to do that many PHD .

8x17 The Fact In The Fiction

I just killed a dead guy was an amusing line, the new intern going to the dinner covered in blood with the missing head was a little unusual and Courtney was a little full of herself over so called looks

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well time travelling suggest she wasn't normal i mean seriously if you met someone who obsessed with time travelling you would run away not actually pursue a relationship but your right she was full of herself.

8x18 The Survivor in the Soap

Brennan and Booth trying to decide on a vacation destination was amusing and being killed because he recognised the rebel in the photo was sad

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

i hate when it get realistic the thing about child soldiers was sad and fact it still happens.

We keep forgetting this is tv series but sometimes certain episode make you realise how lucky you are living in free country

The Doom in the Gloom

I am glad Sweets found a new place but meeting his room-mate were amusing since they are all women no wonder he was happy to move out

The Blood from the Stones

Well having a person film what they do was interesting but booth going beyond to find the killer was great. Who would thought it was his wife who killed them and not the college robbers.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I gotta say I don't think I'll be watching Bones for very long if they keep this up..
I know they thought bringing Booth and Brennan together would kill the show, but that really isn't what's bothering me..
I just hate that they are picturing Bones so much like in the beginning while I thought she had become nuanced over the years. Maybe it's just me and it's just more obvious to me now then it was last year, but it's really annoying the hell out of me and I can't seem to get over it. Same with the love thing between Caroline and the film maker, just too over it, although it was funny for a little while.
I love Bones, I love the concept, just too bad they made it in such a soap.

8x19 The Doom in the Gloom

How on earth did the head end up in the toilet with the lid down afterwards and I love how exited Hodgins gets when he's doing his tests but Booth getting covered in gunk was amusing

8x20 The Blood from the Stones

Caroline catching Andrew's eye was amusing and I must admit after seeing the inspector throwing the suspect down the stairs I thought he was the killer but his wife being the killer was an interesting twist

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

What do you think was going happen after 8 season with the same cast they just become too comfortable and they don't care . Show like CSI are better every couple of seasons they introduce new characters -CSI has had 4 different lead actors .

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I'm not tired of the characters, I love them together, although I think you're right about them needing to change it up too.. I just don't know which one I'd like to see gone. Daisy for sure and perhaps Sweets, but that wasn't my point. I think they did good bringing Booth and Brennan together, although I didn't completely agree about how they did it and the transition.
I just think that they'll use that as an excuse if the ratings go down (which I don't know has happened or not) while I think it doesn't have anything to do with it. I think the character reverse in Brennan would be more the cause of that then anything else and I hate them for it..
Maybe we need a double episode with that bad guy and then get rid of Angela and Hodgins and bring in some new people.. Get Bones back to her old self and get a better fix for the Booth/Brennan thing cause right now, especially with her being so extreme again, it's just akward..

8x21 The Maiden in the Mushrooms

Brennan having trouble accepting the fact that Christine might have bitten another child was over the top especially after asking Angela to find out about the other child and chemically recreate Finn's special hot sauce was an interesting use of the Jeffersonian

The Party in the Pants

Well bring Booth mother was nice storyline

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I was surprised by it, and by his initial reaction of being so positive about it.  Twenty-four years is a long time.  While I'd be happy, I'd probably react more like he did later in the episode.  I liked how Brennan was able to reason with him using her own experience and how Booth helped her through it.  Seeing his old toy being played with by his daughter was a nice touch to let him know that his mother hadn't forgotten or given up on him.  I was surprised she didn't ask about Booth's brother, or mention him at all.  It's just sad she waited so long, but nice that she's back.  I imagine we'll see or hear more about her in future episodes.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

8x22 The Party in the Pants

Seeley took it well at first seeing his mother for the first time in twenty-four years and I thought it strange that Lance would say the stripper was moonlighting as a stockbroker when I would of thought the stockbroker job was his main job and he was moonlighting as a stripper

The Pathos in the Pathogens

This was great way to start the episode diving straight in to what look like radiation ready room to figure what killed the victim but having one of them exposed to virus certainly made for better episode and what a bluff injecting killer with the virus. I really enjoyed this episode.

8x23 The Pathos in the Pathogens

Arastoo willing to be a test subject after getting infected was incredibly brave and with their only chance of saving him is by solving the murder did made for a great episode and Bones injecting him to get him to get the antidote was great

Thread