Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x07 The Bod in the Pod

I can't believe Hodgins would put his head in the pod to check the smell but fainting was amusing and the remains belonging to a crime scene cleanup expert made it interesting as the suspects were also cleanup expert

8x08 The But In The Joke

Being glued to a dead body was disgusting but ironic his poster was hanging off when the body was stuck hard to his back and Booth trying his hand at the comedy club's "open mic" night was interesting

8x09 The Ghost in the Machine

Placing the camera as the dead kids eyes was a little bizarre and everyone talking to him was interesting

Bones has been renewed for a 9th season

8x10 The Diamond in the Rough

It's a good job Hodgins did a trial run on his experiment to remove the jewels but you have to laugh at his failed attempts and Brennan and Booth going undercover as dancers was amusing

8x11 The Archeologist in the Cocoon

You have to feel sorry for the skydivers wife being screamed at down the phone but amusing as he was trying not to worry her and trust Brennan to get the bugs in her face, arguing over the old bones was annoying but what a find

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes but sometimes Bones does get annoying thinking she could learn to dance by watching was most ridiculous thing i have heard and the fact that she meant so intelligent made this amusing.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes the bugs in her face were amusing but credit she didn't scream

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I'm really not a fan of this season of Bones.
I was just annoyed the entire episode.
They really have to start some adult episodes instead of these kidshumor episodes.

I like Bones TV Show and Season 8 of this show is Awesome . I watch all Episodes of this season . Now i am very exicted to watch next episode of this season. Visit to THIS LINK  to watch all episodes of season 8 .

Reply 27#27 Jamesdawn's post

You do know posting links like that will get you banned

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I found the mystery to be second in the episode after Angela's whinning.   She proceeded to whine the entire time about her lack of Art, but I think she only has herself to blame.   At any time she could take time for herself, see art, participate.  I didn't like this episode.

The bones were kewl.  The dancing was lame.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I enjoyed this episode.  The bugs in the face were great!  She didn't even flinch.  Super proud.   The ego tantrum was funny.  I enjoyed the story of the family at the end.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The Corpse on the Canopy

Look like he doesn't give up but that wound on his face looks so brutal

8x12 The Corpse on the Canopy

Hodgins and Angela waking up to the bloody corpse hanging above their bed would be freaky and how on earth did he he get away with so many agents surrounding the building but at leased he is wounded, Hodgins loosing all his money to save the girls was great

8x13 The Twist In The Plot

Videoing the body instead of helping his wife get the bugs of her face was amusing, Brennan and Booth start discussing their individual choices for after-death arrangements was interesting and does make you think what will happen to you but Bones shortening hers from 312 to 306 pages was priceless

8x14 The Doll In The Derby

Angie going undercover as a derby skater was interesting but that is a brutal sport but being killed for stealing was over the top and trying to uncover the details behind Booth's secretive hospital appointment was hard work

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well it was extreme but how did she drag the body from that place and chop her up ?,

Reply 35#35 bala's post

She looked strong so I would imagine that was easy

8x15 The Shot In The Dark

If Bones getting shot in the Jeffersonian wasn't bad enough but no bullet was interesting, Jack suggesting an ice bullet was what I was thinking and the message from her mother to her father was great

Thread