Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x11 The Archeologist in the Cocoon

You have to feel sorry for the skydivers wife being screamed at down the phone but amusing as he was trying not to worry her and trust Brennan to get the bugs in her face, arguing over the old bones was annoying but what a find

Reply 27#27 Jamesdawn's post

You do know posting links like that will get you banned

8x12 The Corpse on the Canopy

Hodgins and Angela waking up to the bloody corpse hanging above their bed would be freaky and how on earth did he he get away with so many agents surrounding the building but at leased he is wounded, Hodgins loosing all his money to save the girls was great

8x13 The Twist In The Plot

Videoing the body instead of helping his wife get the bugs of her face was amusing, Brennan and Booth start discussing their individual choices for after-death arrangements was interesting and does make you think what will happen to you but Bones shortening hers from 312 to 306 pages was priceless

8x14 The Doll In The Derby

Angie going undercover as a derby skater was interesting but that is a brutal sport but being killed for stealing was over the top and trying to uncover the details behind Booth's secretive hospital appointment was hard work

Reply 35#35 bala's post

She looked strong so I would imagine that was easy

8x15 The Shot In The Dark

If Bones getting shot in the Jeffersonian wasn't bad enough but no bullet was interesting, Jack suggesting an ice bullet was what I was thinking and the message from her mother to her father was great

8x16 The Friend In Need

I liked the way Cam made Michelle feel guilty for not letting her know she was back in town but Finn letting the cat out the bag was amusing and glad Sweets was able to keep his promise to find the guy who raped her ans tricking him into confessing was great

8x17 The Fact In The Fiction

I just killed a dead guy was an amusing line, the new intern going to the dinner covered in blood with the missing head was a little unusual and Courtney was a little full of herself over so called looks

8x18 The Survivor in the Soap

Brennan and Booth trying to decide on a vacation destination was amusing and being killed because he recognised the rebel in the photo was sad

8x19 The Doom in the Gloom

How on earth did the head end up in the toilet with the lid down afterwards and I love how exited Hodgins gets when he's doing his tests but Booth getting covered in gunk was amusing

8x20 The Blood from the Stones

Caroline catching Andrew's eye was amusing and I must admit after seeing the inspector throwing the suspect down the stairs I thought he was the killer but his wife being the killer was an interesting twist

8x21 The Maiden in the Mushrooms

Brennan having trouble accepting the fact that Christine might have bitten another child was over the top especially after asking Angela to find out about the other child and chemically recreate Finn's special hot sauce was an interesting use of the Jeffersonian

8x22 The Party in the Pants

Seeley took it well at first seeing his mother for the first time in twenty-four years and I thought it strange that Lance would say the stripper was moonlighting as a stockbroker when I would of thought the stockbroker job was his main job and he was moonlighting as a stripper

8x23 The Pathos in the Pathogens

Arastoo willing to be a test subject after getting infected was incredibly brave and with their only chance of saving him is by solving the murder did made for a great episode and Bones injecting him to get him to get the antidote was great

8x24 The Secret in the Siege

Christopher Pelant returning for the season final was a surprise as it's been a while since he was last on screen and I thought the propose was out of place and bad timing

Bones Season 9 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 9 Premieres September 16, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 9 Here

9x01 The Secrets in the Proposal

There crime scenes being the worst of the worst is great and I hope Pelant putting a wedge between them doesn't go on for to long

9x02 The Cheat in the Retreat

Cam getting arrested when her identity was stolen was interesting but why she would take any help from her friends was bizarre and the dead guy taking his mistress to the to a marriage retreat site was ironic but who would of thought the old couple Bill and Evelyn Schumacher were responsible

9x03 El Carnicero en el Coche

Allowing the other breakdown guy to have the burnt out car was understandable after what was inside but the car falling apart was amusing but Curtis returning fire while Sweets and Booth hid from the drive by shooting was unbelievable and the kid confessing was a surprise

Thread