Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 sanggye's post

The side story about Fisher's mother and girlfriend started of annoying me with the phone calls but by the end with what his girlfriend said i thought it was amusing and Booth was so over the top with his protection

7x06 The Crack in The Code

Angela and Jack solving the cryptic message penned in human blood and the rearrangement of the spinal column was impressive and you just knew bomb in the scuba suit would backfire

7x07 Prisoner in the Pipe

After the debate about where she was going to have the baby you just knew it would be unconventional and it could of been worse if she was still in the prison but the arrival of their baby daughter in the barn was amusing and Angela as a middle name was a nice gesture

7x08 The Bump in the Road

I thought Bones was smart so asking if there was a un-send option on her phone after she sent the photo to the daycare was amusing and how embracing for the truck driver to be caught with ladies pants on, Michelle and Finn dating was bound to cause problems at work

7x09 The Don't in the Do

Arastoo letting slip to Bones about his paper was amusing but it didn't take long for everyone to know and the fruit reference in the lingerie shop was priceless

7x10 The Warrior in the Wuss

The way Booth found the missing head after his fall was a little corny but Angela and Jack's motion censers on their blinds was amusing, the way Blake protected herself from the kids father was impressive and the way Parker was behaving you would think it was his new baby sister but did they get it wrong

7x11 The Family in the Feud

Daisy discovering what started the feud was impressive and Max loosing his phone was unfortunate

7x12 The Suit on the Set

Cam's past film career was amusing but you can understand why she didn't want them to watch it

7x13 The Past in the Present

What an incredible frame job on Bones but the ring tones were amusing and Max was probably right for her to go on the run and stay out of the system

Bones Season 8 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres September 17, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

8x01 The Future in the Past

At first I thought Hodgins was imagining what he would do to Pelant but the fact he did strangle him was great and the gang back together was a good start to the season

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-30-2012 18:53 ]

8x02 The Partners in the Divorce

Who would of thought Bones cooking breakfast would upset Seeley so much considering she has been gone for three months and Angela being able to get anything out of those shredded papers was impressive

8x03 The Gunk in the Garage

I'm surprised they turned that gruesome explosion into something amusing with the head rolling onto the no smoking sign and Sweets being given a temporary partner, FBI Special Agent Olivia Sparling was amusing

8x04 The Tiger in the Tale

Sweets and Daisy taking on a big change in their relationship was short lived

8x05 The Method in the Madness

You could only just tell when the opera singing garbage men changed to screaming when they seen the body and the girl handcuffed to the bed but still putting her hands up when Booth came in was amusing and sad to think it was an accident in the first place

8x06 The Patriot in Purgatory

Brennan calling five of her best interns to complete the task of identifying remains that have been deemed unidentifiable was interesting as they discovered the identity of a man who died as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks but then having to find out if he was a perpetrator or a victim of the disaster was impressive as he actually saved three lives

8x07 The Bod in the Pod

I can't believe Hodgins would put his head in the pod to check the smell but fainting was amusing and the remains belonging to a crime scene cleanup expert made it interesting as the suspects were also cleanup expert

8x08 The But In The Joke

Being glued to a dead body was disgusting but ironic his poster was hanging off when the body was stuck hard to his back and Booth trying his hand at the comedy club's "open mic" night was interesting

8x09 The Ghost in the Machine

Placing the camera as the dead kids eyes was a little bizarre and everyone talking to him was interesting

8x10 The Diamond in the Rough

It's a good job Hodgins did a trial run on his experiment to remove the jewels but you have to laugh at his failed attempts and Brennan and Booth going undercover as dancers was amusing

Thread