Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The But In The Joke

Well that was rather disgusting to see him fall on a dead body and being glued to it talk about horrible accident . He really seemed fine but can you imagine being paid for that role . I suppose it was a good thing it was a guy because if it had been a female it would been much more louder experience

The Ghost in the Machine

This was creepy episode the way they position camera was really strange so i didn't particularly like this episode .

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes but sometimes Bones does get annoying thinking she could learn to dance by watching was most ridiculous thing i have heard and the fact that she meant so intelligent made this amusing.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes the bugs in her face were amusing but credit she didn't scream

The Corpse on the Canopy

Look like he doesn't give up but that wound on his face looks so brutal

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well it was extreme but how did she drag the body from that place and chop her up ?,

The Fact In The Fiction

I really didn't like new intern it was just a bit odd more odd than normal interns but he really thinking he knew a lot with PHD in 5 subject . How sad must you be if you have time to do that many PHD .

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well time travelling suggest she wasn't normal i mean seriously if you met someone who obsessed with time travelling you would run away not actually pursue a relationship but your right she was full of herself.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

i hate when it get realistic the thing about child soldiers was sad and fact it still happens.

We keep forgetting this is tv series but sometimes certain episode make you realise how lucky you are living in free country

The Doom in the Gloom

I am glad Sweets found a new place but meeting his room-mate were amusing since they are all women no wonder he was happy to move out

The Blood from the Stones

Well having a person film what they do was interesting but booth going beyond to find the killer was great. Who would thought it was his wife who killed them and not the college robbers.

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

What do you think was going happen after 8 season with the same cast they just become too comfortable and they don't care . Show like CSI are better every couple of seasons they introduce new characters -CSI has had 4 different lead actors .

The Party in the Pants

Well bring Booth mother was nice storyline

The Pathos in the Pathogens

This was great way to start the episode diving straight in to what look like radiation ready room to figure what killed the victim but having one of them exposed to virus certainly made for better episode and what a bluff injecting killer with the virus. I really enjoyed this episode.

Reply 61#61 arksongbird80's post

I can't decided how i feel about this episode because after all they have been through this is just too cruel but where else could they go 8 years and you can clearly see they should ended the series with the wedding but now they drag it on to see if they can get more viewers don't they realise most of us who have watched this series are 8 years older and have lives.

Reply 63#63 waterlilybarb's post

I like characters as well but come on you know this will eventually end i rather the series goes out on high note than drag this show down .

The Secrets in the Proposal

Well Booth having a tough time after refuse her proposal but Brennan having faith should be interesting.

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

They need a evil guy if they get rid of Pellant no big bad guy for the show

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

The writer are using him to create problems for Bones relationship but if he really wanted to hurt them why doesn't he kidnap Christina ?.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

His confidence is knocked he feel like he's not doing anything productive in his life

Thread