Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 sanggye's post

Yes out of all the one this one really made me sick

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

Well he did have a point about her not being in the way of that toranto. i admit he did overreact at start but i still made right decision not tell her he was on the way suspect questioning.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 12-2-2011 23:52  
Was it the cube of human flesh that grossed you out?   
Yeah it was awful

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

Trust me i seen lot awful thing that are more disturbing but not as disgusting

Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

Exactly she just stubborn hence why he didn't tell her

Reply 53#53 sanggye's post

Was i only one figured it out it bounded his angle signal to make it look like he was there when he wasn't looking at how smart he is by putting virus on bones-i am surprised none of them figured out he hacked angle bracelet signal.

Reply 57#57 sanggye's post

you don't believe it possible?

Reply 65#65 kellemanske's post

if you miss this bones you could watch the finder sweet guest stars

Reply 68#68 arksongbird80's post

This is a problem when you have too males in a tv show

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

Seriously in a barn ?

Reply 74#74 kellemanske's post

At least it's better than having in her lab

The Bump in the Road

Well that was one hell of bump in the road but coupons in her bra was amusing and arrrest the store manger than going shopping for baby product during was great ending.

The Family in the Feud

Well finding a babysitter was tough but poor kid but trusting her dad was nice until he lost his mobile phone .

The Suit on the Set

Well the movie was certainly diffrent from Bones and it wouldn't been Bones anyway

The Past in the Present

Nice frame job was this season finale because it was rather unexpected just when you think it will be a happy ending Bones gets framed and it look like she on the run

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Well i knew she would come back after first episode but it took 3 months

The Partners in the Divorce

Well look like Brennan return has caused problem with Booth but i so want him to drop her down that construction tunnel so bad . I would of done that after how mad she made him

The Gunk in the Garage

Well that was one hell of an explosion but Sweets actually be paired up with young FBI agent wasn't going end well but i don't know i like Daisy but she annoys the hell out of me, now this women doesn't,  they could fun with these two characters so i am hoping we see more of them but she did shoot him and certainly made up for it by the kiss.

The Tiger in the Tale

Bones running for president was rather amusing discussion and Sweet breaking up with her was sad but after last week episode i am not surprised i hope he tries to pursue that other relationship female FBI agent.

The Method in the Madness

Asking Sweets to moving with them was bound to cause tension but him folding Booth underwear was funny. . As for the murder i was surprised it didn't have safety measure to prevent accidental death most machine have sensor if broken would stop the machine from grinding a person body?.

Thread