Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Josh has been chasing the mother for a couple of weeks now and that's the first time she has gave him the time of day

Episode 7

Not the best episode when Michael's going into the world of underground fighting creates a dangerous complication when he is identified as a police officer by one of Kronin's crew and he quickly finds himself a marked man and with the state of his face he picked the wrong time to ask Audrey for a date

Episode 8

Interesting episode with the runaway train, i thought it strange that they got a great live video feed but couldn't get a mobile phone to work until they found the blocker and Lawson's long awaited plan to get Andrew Kronin eventually pain off

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The meths cook was a pain in the neck and his boyfriend didn't help the situation and Josh finding himself fighting for his life when the man breaks into his apartment and tries to kill him but was it someones upset husband

Reply 35#35 bala's post

That kid was impressive but the other TR car getting stopped was funny

Reply 39#39 magic4u's post

Ouch! but holding it hostage was the icing on the cake and Kerry leaving the drug house could of made things worse but Michael sleeping with Stella was not his best move

It looks like the next episode will be a double on 21st Oct
http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-19905/episode_list/

Reply 44#44 bala's post

It's a good job that Josh called Tash to try and help the woman that was badly injured in the elevator and it's a good job they have cameras on them otherwise i could imagine the woman complaining about her blouse being undone by a male officer

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Great practical joke on Stella for falling asleep and Michael was lucky, i wounder if Kronin's wife was trying to signal someone by opening the blinds

Reply 48#48 bala's post

It was nice to see the different points of view but they made it too repetitious and how unfortunate to only have one translator that was bios

Episode 15

Good episode i better not say too much but Michael shouldn't go for a piss in the bush when the door bell rings and looking forward to the second part next week

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Finding the right white van is going to be a mission

Episode 16

Another Good episode and once again i better not say too much, when the rest of the team find out about the two ladies from last weeks episode over the radio was funny and what a ending

Episode 17

Well that was an interesting send off for Don but running from the cops after shooting their guns in public was funny and the rest of the episode was great but what has James got himself it to and poor Leon getting carried away with the romance off the moment

Another double episode next week

Reply 57#57 bala's post

This was a strange task for Tactical Response to takeaway a newborn baby from her mother but what a family they were and Audrey saving Leon life from the brothers was impressive, Using the baby was risky but with brothers like that they had to use what ever means possible

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I wonder what Lawson was going to do to Christian for bird whistling and the rabbit situation was funny, i think Christian did the right thing considering what he was going to do

Reply 61#61 bala's post

It looks like Shannon's dry spell is over but seeing the camera footage was funny, more gossip for the station

Reply 63#63 bala's post

It's been a while since he was shoot at so perhaps this is the conclusion to why someone is out to get him

Episode 21

I couldn't wait any longer and what a great penultimate season finale

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-16-2010 17:04 ]

Reply 66#66 bala's post

The daughter ringing Josh was quick thinking and I'm not surprised she would only come out for Josh but the bad language to the other cops was funny

Thread