Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 67#67 magic4u's post

yes waiting to see if 3rd season has been commissioned.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

That was funny when they did a runner but  what a way start an episode but you kind of wonder whether any cops in real life have done this . i am a bit concerned about Lawson it look like they setting him for a fall on the show   .

Reply 5#5 magic4u's post

Yes i had feeling she would ask to come back

Episode 3

Another good episode simple drug operation turn kidnapping of teenage girl and look like Lawson isn't let those chopper robbery get away but he's not suppose to be on the case.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes i think Dom has lost his job but that what you call having your team back by checking him into hospital.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a good episode i just hope Dom doesn't commit suicide since his lost everything.  Christian got a wake up call from that attack and when he told his wife that they can stop she didn't ask why. i was surprise to see who Kerry new squeeze was .

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Same here - great minds think alike.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Actually it's the daughter that making Josh life difficult but your right next week episode does look good.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

True but the question now will be what he will do

Reply 21#21 magic4u's post

yes Michael asking the girl out on with his face all mess up was funny.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes i glad that was over but what is lawson doing at end-he's her boss could make his life a little more complicated.

Reply 26#26 magic4u's post

Well i am a patient man i can wait to find out

Episode 9

i don't know what happen to today episode but it's not worth the wait the Josh thing was only good about this episode whoever that gunman was he was after him.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i highly doubt it was somebody husband it look like a hitman to me because not only did he chase him out of his house he really went out looking for him.

Reply 31#31 magic4u's post

Sorry we assume it would get updated the next day,  need to send a pm remind the admin about this .

Episode 10

Finally got around to watch this and it was great episode, Shannon first day as a Sargent didn't go to plan when a teenage boy decided hi-jack Shannon TR car and boy was he smart getting rid of the Lo-jack..

I still don't get how Shannon can be a Sargent after only be a cop for 1 season?.

Wow hi-jack a plane and having to do an emergency landing in 1 minutes was a close call.

Reply 36#36 magic4u's post

What about Micheal he been there 3 years plus two years you mention?

Surely he should be a Sergeant.

Reply 39#39 magic4u's post

I am still rather shocked to even discuss episode

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-6-2010 21:23  
Ouch! but holding it hostage was the icing on the cake and Kerry leaving the drug house could of made things worse but Michael sleeping with Stella was not his best move
Ouch in deed it's nice when a tv show does a story-line that you can't believe seriously i have to give the writers credit for originality. This is the type of  episode i would expect from Law & Order: Special victims unit not Rush.

Episode 12

Well this ok episode but whoever that hacker was didn't even get caught but stop the website i have a feeling whoever was responsible we find out later on season.

Thread