Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rush 2x04

Good episode with Shannon talking the hostage taker down before Josh is forced to shoot him but the little girl seeing what her father had done on the police monitors before they realised she was watching

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

it was good episode but it tense situation and Shannon did well

Rush 2x05

Another good episode when Kerry hits a cyclist while using her phone and then lying to the investigating cop and Dom and Stella are caught in a prison siege

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i can't believe she kissed Evan the look on his face was funny

Rush 2x06

Good episode when Shannon tries to negotiate with Gaz Walton, who is drunk to no avail and Kerry takes Leon out to a nightclub, gets drunk and ends up getting a tattoo.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that was great episode i like fact that suspect had no choice having glued bottle and gun stuck on people hands.

Rush 2x07

Eco-terrorism -well setting the bombs to get message across seem wrong but it was good episode   , kerry going on a break

Reply 14#14 bala's post

That was a close call with Josh and Kerry's break and meeting the cyclist brother didn't help but i thought when they hid the TV from the bailiff was funny

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

yes Cops hiding a tv from the bailiff  was rather amusing

i thought it was child not a tv

Rush 2x08

Great episode when TR is called to a domestic siege on the outskirts of Melbourne were half the team go by helicopter when Michael is sick in the helicopter much to his embarrassment and when Josh is shot, Lawson faces a dilemma in how to neutralise the boy

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

yes but ending with him insulting everyone in the car-poor cops   can you imagine stuck in car with him

Reply 18#18 bala's post

They didn't shock him enough he was a loud mouth kid

Rush 2x09

Great episode when Stella becomes involved in an illegal car race with her girlfriend. After getting arrested she is given to the end of the day to find the man responsible for the races or else she is out of TR. After Stella arrests him Kerry tells her to catch the bus home because see has had to many free rides

Rush 2x10

Funny start when Michael comes out of the shower in front of Stella and then Shannon walks in. Michael finds his life in danger when the robbers discover their operation compromised but what a great attempt with two nicked and only one getting away

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

There are two episode updated ?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yes and they are both great

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well I'm wait to watch them tomorrow

4 shows to watch tomorrow

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-11-2009 08:18  
Great episode when Stella becomes involved in an illegal car race with her girlfriend. After getting arrested she is given to the end of the day to find the man responsible for the races or else she i ...
Well she could handled the situation a lot better if i was her i would undercover and bust him instead how they handle it

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well that episode kept on crashing so i just gave up

Episode 11

Well another good episode lawson biten more than he can chew with his girlfriend i mean she going cause trouble very soon.

Thread