Thread
Printable Version

H20 Just Add Water Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Really i thought  they was only 2 seasons?

edit: you right there's a season 3  

[ Last edited by bala at 1-2-2010 17:38 ]

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It has only aired in the UK i think

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i send pm ibj about season 3

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The copy's on line are not the best they will probably have to wait till it airs somewhere else

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i thought this shows airs in Australia ?

they must aired over there

Reply 25#25 bala's post

No not yet i think it has been over 18 months since season 2 aired and the UK showed ten episodes over a two week period in the school holidays

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i didn't know you watch this show - i was looking for a new show to watch for a few days and i thought give this show a shot i just didn't think i would all 16 episodes in one day .

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well I'm half way through season 2 and it get a lot more complicate and thanks to  you i notice season 3 has new cast members.
Quote:
Originally, there were only two series with a total of 52 episodes, but due to popular demand, a third series began filming in late 2008 and will screen in late 2009 Source
i understand that it's was only suppose 2 season because demand a 3rd season was made I'm a bit concerned that with different cast member the show wouldn't be the same. . next episode airs mid-January

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The new mermaid blends in quite nicely after a few episodes and she is regular Aussie actress

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That some good news i should give her a chance found episodes on youtube

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That's were i found the first couple as well but the first one was the worst i had ever seen with someone holding a camera in front of the TV

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well there are nick version there seem clear there added 2 weeks ago it does seem clear.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-4-2010 11:53 ]

Reply 32#32 bala's post

They must of replaced them the first one i saw was in three pieces and was a couple of days after they aired

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I'm waiting to see what get updated today- it would great add episode as I'm almost trying to finish season 2 today and move on season 3 tomorrow. Charlotte getting really annoying

season 1-2 Quick review

Season 1 Review

Well i really was expecting to like this show but after the first 3 episode i was hooked and let me explain why i like the show even through this show is aimed at young kids i like the fact that they didn't make them into super heroes instead focus on character trying to avoid water and one my favourite episode was rain episode where it really got out of hand. This season was a nice introduction to the show .At first i really didn't like Ricky but she grew on me and same with Emma. Another reason i like the show was for comical aspect when the girl throw water at each other when they are angry with each other . it's very amusing    

Season 2 Review

Well i was wondering how they would top season 1 but Charlotte was really annoying character she was obsessed with Lewis and with Cleo broke up with him,  she was there but than to make her mermaid was really stupid i was really annoyed at that even more annoyed when it was revealed she was granddaughter to Gracie i really did enjoy the battle even through she had all 3 powers she was strong enough for 3 of them. it was obvious she was going to lose . i really liked how ended this season

[ Last edited by bala at 1-5-2010 20:41 ]

H2O: Just Add Water Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers )

Well since first 10 episode have been updated today i thought i would put my thoughts about season so far.

Before anyone ask there is no information about the remaining episode Of this season a lot fans on the internet are mad about the fact there no information  on Episode 11 onwards and with revelation at end of episode 10 with Bella it really was a good episode break up the season and we don't know what's going to happen next .

My favourite episode has to be number 9 & 10 because episode 9 is so funny with Cleo's fish in a bubble. i loved how they tried keep it a secret when Will came into house and it was floating above his head.

Bella is someone i think we will just have get used if anyone wondering about Emma departure it was because she middle of a new film when season 3 started production and she couldn't do anything about it.

The rumours are true Rikki and Zane will break up in future episodes this season.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-13-2010 19:20 ]

Episode 11-13

Well these were good episodes Rikki getting kidnapped was best what a way to spend your birthday .

Episode 18

Well it does look like everyone back to being friends but that was close with ryan finding rocks at mako island i don't know whether he going to drop it that issue or investigate further .

Episode 20

Who would of thought Will's aftershave would cause so much trouble for Bella.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I was glad that they found out it was the aftershave before the other one sang instead

Thread