46 123
Thread
Printable Version

H20 Just Add Water Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

H20 Just Add Water Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss the show here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:34 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

is this a kid show?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

seems so.i hate kids shows

i might check it out when no ones home

Reply 3#3 gyki98's post

Well it show about mermaids -seriously unfortunately all of them are under-age so go ahead watch it while no-one is at home .

i would suggest watching JAG or Rush

Reply 4#4 bala's post

im going to check out rush.im underage so im allright but still i aint watching no mermaids when someones home

Reply #1 bala's post

I cannot believe we got this...just like Hannah Montana. Why did people ask for this? We could have gotten The Mentalist or Gary Unmarried... VIP sure loves to accommodate all tastes...no matter how tasteless they are .

you boys are cracking me up.  Who would of thought a thread dedicated to tween mermaids would have the 1st page dominated by you boys.

I'll proly watch it cuz I don't think I'd be interested in any of the others.

Reply 6#6 redsoxpatriot30's post

Well that's the trade off about being on here,i could name 8 show they could of added instead including the ones you mentioned

Tina-mermaids are fascinating creatures

[ Last edited by bala at 11-25-2008 07:25 ]

Reply 9#9 bala's post

well since you seem so captivated by them I found some really great stuff on sale for you.
Mermaid Link   "it's good to be bad sometimes"

I haven't watched much but it isn't that bad...

this must be a guys show. My 3 year old boy is loving it. and It really isn't that bad. Far better than Hannah Montana.

Reply 12#12 gabsimom's post

Are you trying get me to watch this

ps: you boy might to play some games on online game bar?

Reply 13#13 bala's post

oh I am sure he does, but he has the gaming systems I want him to play. Leapfrog, story reader, and a thomas counting, shapes and colors game. I usually don't let him watch  much junk TV either, but PBS was playing some sort of music specials that he did not like and the poor guy was not feeling well so we tried this. I am gonna have limit him to one episode every few days.

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

ok i see things kids have these day-i remember when that age we did it the old fashion-way read from a book we got from school

Reply 15#15 bala's post

lol
he is only 3. And he does have books. lol but these games help them learn to read. He has known all his upper case letters since he was 2.

Reply 16#16 gabsimom's post

i find amazing how things different when we were kids- now a days there's is so much technology out there kids learn stuff.

I watched this show a few years ago, it is pretty good
The three mermaids, love, secrets, school, work and family = pretty much like other shows but then with mermaids =P

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

Yes i just started today and i can't believe I'm actually enjoying this show it's not really my type of show but it's great show to relieve when there nothing to watch on-line . i like the fact each episode is  25 minutes which is nice.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

There have been ten episodes of season 3 aired on nickelodeon in the UK

46 123
Thread