Thread
Printable Version

"That line was a Zinger" Game

"That line was a Zinger" Game

Winter has arrived (at least in the northern hemisphere) the days are getting shorter and it's dark way to early for my likings.

So i was thinking of bringing a little laughter into my life... and I'll award points to members who do so....

Interested?  Ok so here's how:

I find there is normally (at least) one great line in most shows.  You know the one... It makes you laugh, giggle, cringe, cry - the one that encompasses a priceless moment.  While watching your favourite show's if you come across such a line post it here.  Please include which show it's from (season & episode) plus which character said it.   Be sure to drop me a PM saying "that Line was a Zinger" so I can award you points.  

Now regarding points- I'm going to be totally arbitrary with awarding them - depending what mood I'm in and how good you line is your may earn more points (so make sure they're excellent ones)
Now for the bonus - If you read someone else's line and it brightened your day drop me a PM and I will award that line a bonus.

So the gauntlet has been dropped - I dare you to make me laugh  and to get the ball rolling here's one that cracked me up this week:

Bones 4x09 - State Trooper Instructor - after shooting tear gas into a meth lab, resulting in an explosion and having a flaming body land on the windshield of his truck -
"We're gonna need a.. um..a fire extinguisher, than maybe some sort of.... trauma councilor"  

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 11-14-2008 17:44 ]

Reply 3#3 LaveticusPrime's post

I know I thought it would be a fun and easy.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 5#5 silver1978's post

I totally agree the manic depressed giant teddy bear was priceless -    especially with supernatural when you do expect it to be big foot or something along those lines

OK so I just watched Greys and I counted at least 2 zingers i laughed at out loud.  so Greys fans if you'd like some points it's a great opportunity.

Reply 14#14 LaveticusPrime's post

thanks - I'm glad your enjoying the game.  I do wish more people were offering up some more funny lines cause so far they've been great.

Reply 31#31 Feralbreeze's post

i find a lot of times it's the drama's that give you the real good zingers cause your either not expecting them or cause it's right around a tense moment that needs a comedic break.  So keep sharing any more that make you laugh while watching hero's

Hey everyone great zingers!!

keep them coming

Thread