107 123456
Thread
Printable Version

TV Show News & Ratings

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i don't care about Pushing Daisies or  Dirty Sexy Money but Eli stone i really like

Reply 6#6 gyki98's post

Well other member do

Mariska Hargitay has revealed that she may leave Law & Order: SVU so that she can spend more time with her family.

The Emmy-winning actress told Ladies Home Journal that she and her husband Peter Hermann are trying for a second child, having given birth to her son, August, in 2006.

"I just want to see my kid," Hargitay said. The actress has been on the TV programme for nearly a decade, having joined the cast in 1999 as Detectve Olivia Benson.

The role saw her becoming the highest paid woman in a US TV drama this year, pocketing $400,000 (£204,000) per episode.

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

I'm looking forward to castle

Reply 16#16 gyki98's post

i will take that bet

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

A fantasy drama based on comic book Fables is being developed into a TV series by ABC.

Stu Zicherman and Raven Metzner, who created Six Degrees, are to pen a script for a pilot of the hour-long drama, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The televised version will revolve around characters from fairy tales and legend living in exile in modern New York.

Zicherman and Metzner said central characters in the Bill Willingham comic, such as Big Bad Wolf and Snow White, will have similar roles on the show.

Metzner said they are "just like real people in the real world who live and breathe and look just like you and me".

glad to have her back

Quote:
Gilmore Girls actress Lauren Graham will star in ABC's untitled Alex Herschlag sitcom, reports Variety.

The project, which has secured a production commitment, casts Graham as a self-help guru who teaches women how to deal with relationships. Her own life soon becomes complicated when her boyfriend dumps her.

Herschlag (Will And Grace) is writing the series and will serve as executive producer. Graham is also producing the show.

The sitcom marks her return to TV screens after starring in Gilmore Girls from 2000 to 2007.

Quote:

Dawson's Creek actress Mary Beth Peil has signed up to appear in an episode of Fringe.

Peil will reunite with fellow Creek alumnus Joshua Jackson to play Jessica Warren, the mother of a woman who was killed in a lab accident that resulted in Walter Bishop being locked away, TV Guide reports.

Reply 35#35 spratt89's post

Quote:
Ray Romano will be making a return to television after his pilot Men Of A Certain Age was greenlit for production.

TNT has placed a ten-episode order for the drama series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Men Of A Certain Age follows three college friends in their 40s dealing with their midlife issues. Romano will star as Joe, a divorced father-of-two, opposite Scott Bakula and Andre Braugher.

The show, which marks Romano's first TV role since Everybody Loves Raymond ended in 2005, was co-created by the actor and former Raymond writer/producer Mike Royce.

"The show isn't ever going to be weighty tome," said Royce. "We're really just trying to write out of our own experience and make the show relatable."

Romano and Royce will produce the show alongside Raymond's Rory Rosegarten and Cary Hoffman.

The series has been slated for a January 2010 premiere but no production dates have been announced yet.

ABC has ordered a pilot for a new journalism drama from Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes, reports The Hollywood Reporter.

Inside The Box will revolve around an ambitious female news producer and her colleagues who work at a Washington network news bureau.

The show is being executive produced by Rhimes, who has also served as a writer and a producer on Grey's and its spinoff drama Private Practice.

Richard E. Robbins will script the pilot and executive produce alongside Rhimes and Betsy Beers.

Dexter's Daniel Cerrone was also handed a pilot order for his untitled series about a detective who solves crimes with his gifted 11-year-old brother, while John Scott Shepherd was given the greenlight for legal drama I, Claudia.

NBC greenlights futuristic pilot 'Day One'

NBC has handed Jesse Alexander a pilot order for his futuristic drama Day One.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the project centres on a global event that tears down the world's infrastructures. The pilot will follow a group of survivors attempting to rebuild society and uncover the mystery of the cataclysmic event.

Alexander is a former Heroes writer and co-executive producer. He and Jeph Loeb were dismissed as showrunners from the superhero drama last year and replaced by Bryan Fuller.

Alexander has also worked on J.J. Abrams shows Lost and Alias.

'L Word' star cast in 'Lie To Me'

Former L Word star Jennifer Beals is cast in Fox's Lie To Me, according to Entertainment Weekly.

The actress will join the show for a multi-episode arc as the ex-wife of Tim Roth's character Dr Cal Lightman.

It will emerge that the pair have unresolved feelings for each other after Beals's character Zoe Landau hires her ex to assist with an arson case.

Beals has also starred in Law & Order and Frasier.

Her first episode will air on Wednesday, April 29.

source

ABC has cut back the order for In The Motherhood, reports Variety.

The network will only air six episodes of the sitcom this season, despite originally ordering 13.

The scripted web series, starring Chelsea Handler and Jenny McCarthy, is based on real-life experiences of motherhood.

ABC's cutback follows poor reviews and a mediocre opening audience of 6.7m for the show's debut.

Reply 112#112 spratt89's post

USA Network has finalised a deal to pick up White Collar for a full series.

The Fox TV Studios project has received an order for 13 episodes in addition to its 90-minute pilot.

"White Collar is the perfect complement in our hot summer lineup of character-driven originals," said USA's Jackie De Crinis.

The show revolves around a brilliant con-artist who joins forces with the head of the FBI's white-collar crime unit.

Matthew Bomer will play the con-artist, while Tom DeKay is cast as the FBI head. Tiffani Thiessen and Willie Garson will also star in the series.

so glad i didn't bother with this

ABC Family has cancelled comedy series Roommates.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the network has decided against a second season of the show.

The four remaining episodes of the first season are expected to air back-to-back on Monday.

The series, which stars Tyler Frankavilla, Dorian Brown, Tommy Dewey and former Sister Sister star Tamera Mowry, premiered on March 23.

Desperate Housewives' spinoff planned?

Two Desperate Housewives stars are reportedly in talks for their own series.

According to What's On TV, Kathryn Joosten and Lily Tomlin, who play elderly sisters Karen and Roberta McCluskey, have been approached by ABC for a spinoff from the show.

A source claimed that the network is currently working on getting Housewives creator Marc Cherry on board, saying: "Cherry clearly knows how to write for these two actresses. And we would love to have him involved."

It is rumoured that the show would be similar in format to Golden Girls, which Cherry worked on in the 1990s.

SOURCE

Fox picks up 'Human Target', 'Tucson'

Fox has picked up Human Target and Sons Of Tuscon to series, it has announced.

Target, based on the DC Comics title, centres on a mysterious freelancer, Christopher, who assumes the identities of people in danger.

Mark Valley, Jackie Earle Haley and Chi McBride are all on board for the project.

Tucson is a comedy about three brothers who hire a man to act as their rich father while their real one serves time in prison. Davis Cleveland, Frank Dolce and Troy Gentile are cast as the brothers, while Tyler Labine will play their fake father.

In addition, the network has renewed Lie To Me for a second season. Fox is expected to announce other new series at its upfront presentation on Monday.

Did Ex-Dawson's Creek Show Runner Just Trash Katie Holmes?

No, it isn't 1998. It's just that former Dawson's Creek show runner Tom Kapinos spoke at a Los Angeles Times Envelope Screening Series panel about his current show, Californication, last night, and well, he went off on his former starlets.

In talking about the genesis of Californication, Tom explained: "The idea came out of my own misery of working on Dawson's Creek. I came out here to write screenplays, and I ended up on Dawson's Creek, which was very lucrative and fun, but it was not what I wanted to do."

Tom then went on to seemingly trash Dawson's stars Katie Holmes, James Van Der Beek, Joshua Jackson and Michelle Williams. Check this craziness out...

"The experience was miserable," he continued about Dawson's. "But it was a four-year boot camp. It was like going to TV grad school and learning how to run a television show. Anybody on that show who could make a decision was allowed to run it at some point. I inherited the very awkward college years, and I almost ran the show into the ground. But I learned everything that I needed to know about how to run a show."

When the panel moderator asked, "What was it specifically that made it such a challenge?" Tom dropped this bomb: "It was the four monstrous actors at the core of it."

The audience erupted in laughter as Tom continued, saying: "They were very young, and they got very famous, and they made life miserable for any writer or producer on the show."

Are you surprised at Tom's comments about Dawson's Creek? Fire away below.

SOURCE

Swayze’s TV show 'The Beast' cancelled

Patrick Swayze’s TV show The Beast has been cancelled, it has been reported.

A source involved with the production of the A&E crime drama claims that a second season will not transpire, People reports.

The Ghost star filmed 13 episodes of the series last summer while he underwent treatment for pancreatic cancer, and had been unable to promote the show when he dealt with a bout of pneumonia in January.

"He had challenges while he was working because he was still doing chemo and it wasn't always easy but in spite of all of that, he'd suit up and show up," his wife Lisa Niemi said. "He was always there."

The actor, 56, had also received praise for his professionalism from co-stars.

A rep for A&E said "no decision has been made" regarding the future of the show. Swayze’s rep had no comment. The last episode of The Beast aired on April 23.

SOURCE

107 123456
Thread