Thread
Printable Version

Get your act togather!!

Get your act togather!!

I have one of the fastest speeds available,I have a very powerful computer set up,yet I am constantly having my programs freezing and all I see is "Communicating whatever,usually 99%"
and that's it... nothing happens other than a red light blinking away.
I have spent time reading all the complaints in this forum and it's quite clear to me that most of the problems are at your end.

I am a Paid VIP member NOT getting the services promised.
I would like some answers and some action please.

Reply 1#1 bcanndid's post

Our admins are very responsive about any issues encountered on the site. They are aware of some current problems members are experiencing and are taking measures to rectify the situation. Please read the following threads from our administrator:
Connection Glitches Rising
Important Notice

I am sure you have probably already done so, but please also ensure that you have attempted the troubleshooting tips described here, particularly timeout settings. I would hazard that about 90% of all connection issues complained about on the forums have been resolved using these steps.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Thread