Thread
Printable Version

Missing credits

Missing credits

Hello, I purchased 80 credits yesterday, watched about 5 shows, and now I'm back to 1 credit somehow. I believe I should have many more still, since the shows were only 2 credits / piece. Can you please look into this? I'm going to buy a few more credits now, but hope to have my other credits reimbursed as well. Thank you.

Reply 1#1 jeremy5o's post

Thank-you for your generous donation. Now on to the help (previously posted to another member by dognxtdoor): Log in to the VIPtv.net website, and click on Member's Center in the upper right hand corner. On the left hand side click on Acquire VIP membership. Select the option for 80 pts for 10 F$. Click Submit and the F$ balance on your account should be 1. And you will have 80 pts, to start watching shows. I hope this helps. Happy Viewing!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 jeremy5o's post

Send a PM to kelsybb with your all your info and it should all be set straight. Any missing points will be returned. Please keep in mind, all the admins are in China and it might take a while until you receive a response because of the time difference, but they will get back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your generous donation and continued support. Good luck.

Thread