29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Super Racing General Discussion

Looking at the high score table and reading the previous posts who has the patience to just let the game run on for a couple of days me

PS how high will the score go before it returns to zero

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Now would i do that

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Have you reached 6 or 7 digits yet

Reply 27#27 bala's post

How many digits do you think it will go to before returning to zero

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That would just be my luck for it to crash or stay on to long and go back to zero

Reply 29#29 bala's post

You put a curse on me i got to 6 digits and it crashed

Reply 32#32 bala's post

It had been running all night but this is the first time this version of firefox has crashed

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That is true i had a problem some time back and i went back to version 2 but after formatting my computer about 6 times and re-installing the programmes back but in a different order i eventually got version 3 to work again

Reply 37#37 spratt89's post

I have got one still going from my last score but i am waiting for 10 or more players

Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

I will try and let it run until there are 10 or more players but i would like to now how far the score will go before returning to zero

Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

I just finished before midnight with a score of 340248 and then got a message Error!Data exception....

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-12-2009 03:48 ]

Reply 44#44 spratt89's post

Me to at 164000

Reply 46#46 spratt89's post

You were lucky to get the top score with this problem

Reply 48#48 spratt89's post

Thanks but i dont think it will stay there for long i just looked on the game and shadow has been playing for a long time

I cant believe i just refreshed the wrong page with over 300000

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I don't think the score would of counted anyway it seems a lot of member are getting the data error message

Reply 53#53 spratt89's post

I think it is because we are not actually moving the car for a long time it signs you out and when you are signed out your score cant be logged

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Now why didn't i think of that thanks
I would love to find out how high the score can get i think to get 7 digits will take 3 days

Reply 57#57 bala's post

How would you play other games for over 24 hours

Reply 59#59 spratt89's post

One day we could see a 7 or 8 digit score it would probably take a month to get to 8 digits

29 12
Thread