26 12
Thread
Printable Version

time to buy a new server?

Reply 20#20 radley30's post

The suggestions that were provided were some that had worked in the past. However, Admin has now announced here that until the problem can be rectified, ALL shows, including free ones, will now only be available to VIP members.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks for the response. I do understand how frustrating it is for you guys as well. It is great that they are aware and have made an announcement about the issues. Also I do hope they find a way to fix it for the others to watch the free shows, but am glad that VIP members who have paid have got back the service we know and love. For the record I have watched 2 episodes of Supernatural, with no problems tonight so I am now one happy bunny!

hi i 2 have the same problem i thought it might be where all the shows cum bk on aftewr writers site i would normally be on here for 4-5 gours anight but its so frustrating as it takes so long to load then freeze thewre must be a prob coz this never used to happen either theres now just so many people on here or the servers arnt as good im not sure i love this site and i think the team do a great job i dont dout that but you cant keep faith with things that have been happening for a while now and its not really being addressed i mean the customer service online team dont even reply any more i waited once connected with customer 3 for other an hour no reply nothing im so far behind on shows its just so annoying

yeah the site has definitely gone downhill in terms of performance recently. i've been a member for over a year and it was good at first, then got really bad as it become popular. then it had been good again for a while, and is now back to being unreliable and frustrating again... kind of annoys me to pay for something that doesn't work! i wish they'd charge more for a VVIP service with uptime guaranteed.

fixed?

Just FYI, the site seems to have sped up significantly the last week or so -- no more long delays. Is it just me? If not, perhaps cutting off the free access did the trick.

Since I've been unable to open Firefox now for a few months I'm having to use Opera and the videos don't work at all, luckily when I play them in Real Player they work most of the time, sometimes I have to re-load, and occasionally when it isn't loading properly at all i download it into my library and it plays then.  But right now I can't log in to the site, I could the day before but now it doesn't seem to want to recognise my log in details, keeps directing me back to the homepage to log in again.
Beth: You're a delicate flower Mick St. John.

26 12
Thread