Thread
Printable Version

Episodes timing-out

Episodes timing-out

Hi, I've been having a problem lately that's happened before but has got much worse recently. The episode times-out about 2/3 of the way through. - It happens in RealPlayer and in the browser pop-out window. - It doesn't appear to be related to my internet connection as it happens in other locations and at all times of days - It's not limited to a specific series.... I can't remember the last time I saw a full episode of anything! I try reloading but don't want to watch it from the beginning again, so I try moving to the point that it stalled but it doesn't like to do that either. I'm getting very frustrated - especially as all the reloading eats my points (for the pay-per-view) and now I'm running out of free shows to watch. Is this a problem other people are having? Thanks Emma

This can happen with heavy traffic but not all the time. Does it suddenly start buffering again or half way through does it time out suddenly. If it is #1 click the real player icon on the bottom and choose option play in real player or theater mode. this will allow yo to see how much of the episode has loaded. I would even recommend hitting pause when it starts then go make a cup of tea before you watch. If it does not seem to load I recomend you reinstall realplayer. If the #2 is happening I recommend full virus scan of your computer.

Thread