Thread
Printable Version

Crash Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 10:40 ]

Crash: Season 2 Trailer

Reply 2#2 bala's post Season 2 Comment

Well the first episode really was ok ben is clean which something get back with Anthony as his driver was ok them two make good team but ending has to change that . i like the new characters that makes the season more interesting.   

Crash 2x03 The World's A Mess, It's In My Kiss

Good episode Ben managed to get a copy of the car park video and it looked more like a execution with the second shot while she lay on the ground

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

yes it does but this show just get more crazy as episode go on.

Crash 2x05

Wow that billionaire build homeless city . That guy has lost beat up baseball player at the end because he's jealous of how good he is

No Matter What You Do Season 2 Comment

This show really shows character are all flawed i mean bo has really has lost it

Reply 7#7 bala's post Season 2 Comment

Bo is getting very possessive over Tyler which is a bit creepy

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 10:41 ]

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

it's a lot creepy i mean he attack that other guy broke his arm 2 episodes back because he was better than Tyler .

2x07 Johnny Hit And Run Pauline

That would of been cruel is they had left the cyclist but Ben injecting Owen was a surprise and it looks like Bo has a new friend with the nurse

Crash: Ep 209 "Endangered Species"

2x08 Lovers In Captivity

Bo's relationship with the new girlfriend is strange he looked like he wanted to scrum that girl out of his hair and everywhere else

2x09 Endangered Species

Interesting episode so we fine out a little about Bo's past and his guilt for the argument with his dad before his heart attack

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

yes that would been cruel but I'm glad he did the right thing. this one oddest show i watch as you really have no idea where it's going . i wasn't really surprised Ben injecting Owen  there are good friends and he knew he had to do it rather let him die alone

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

Well that was odd but was it wrong what he did? -at least she can't say she's pregnant . i don't see how strange it is, it's one of those adults do and he's an adult he's 24 . each to their own .

i am more concerned Bo's mother she seem really want keep Bo to herself i think it's becoming obvious why Bo's slightly messed up, i hope this girl can help him become more independent ,it would be such a shame if she had alternative reason for being with Bo .   . i thought it was nice of her invite his mother to dinner.

Seth seems still stick to his homeless city .i honestly don't know how he's going make it reality. it really got deck stacked against him.

Ben dream suggest he still feel responsible for his daughter death even after actually reunited with his old flame she did throw him out but i think she know how obsessive he is.   

Kenny relationship with soup kitchen manger is also kind of interesting i mean i hope they become serious she seems really care about him. i did find it amusing how Kenny convinced her stay with him after she find out Seth is god nut .

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

Yes but i can't Inz would go back with Jimmy ? i actually found it funny when she mazed him . The blackout did give Bo a chance at male bonding Seth and Kenny.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 10:42 ]

2x10 Master Of Puppets

Bo's relationship with the new girlfriend is still strange using the vibrator instead of the real thing at this rate see will prefer the vibrator but he looked upset when he realised she told her friend about it

2x11 Calm Like A Bomb

Bo's character is getting tiresome but i did like it when his mother slapped him in the face

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

Well your right but it does look like it's over?

Reply 19#19 bala's post Season 2 Comment

After today's episode it looks like the season final will be a real killer with whoever Bo goes for and Jimmy for scratching the car and Malcolm for threatening Ben and Anthony

Thread