Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x03 My Best Friend's Mistake

The Erasure song during surgery was funny and Turk not being able to get the song out his head was priceless

1x04 My Old Lady

Mrs. Tanner refusing to undergo dialysis was interesting as you would of thought with young grandchildren she would of wanted to live a little longer

1x05 My Two Dads

Elliot realising if she exposes herself heals her patients was amusing but trying it on the dead patient was expecting to much

1x06 My Bad

J.D. sleeping with Jordan was interesting as he had no idea who her ex was

how could miss Scrubs it been on tv so many times on E4.

1x07 My Super Ego

Nick challenging J.D. to see who will become the doctors favourite intern was interesting and Dr. Cox expresses a romantic interest in Carla was a surprise

1x08 My Fifteen Minutes

I cant believe J.D. and Turk sneaked off to a strip bar for lunch but being able to save the life of a protester in front of TV cameras was lucky

1x09 My Day Off

What a time for J.D. to learn about being a patient during the Thanksgiving holiday

1x10 My Nickname

Why the Janitor gave J.D. his new nickname "Scooter" was strange

1x11 My Own Personal Jesus

The Christmas tree falling over when J.D. took the candy off was amusing and Dr. Cox asks J.D. to videotape the birth of his friend's baby was a bad idea but how the managed to fix the problem was priceless

1x12 My Blind Date

J.D. flirting with the unseen female patient who was trapped inside the MRI machine was interesting but I would of liked to of seen her face as he asked her out before seeing her face

1x13 My Balancing Act

I'm glad I didn't have to wait long to see what she looked like and Elliot trying to have her first orgasm on the washing machine was amusing

1x14 My Drug Buddy

Turk and Dr. Cox becoming toilet buddies was amusing and who would of thought after Carla started a car-pool friendship with Dr. Kelso he would do that

1x15 My Bed Banter & Beyond

J.D. and Elliot thinking they had kept their new-found romantic relationship under wraps was amusing but Elliot falling off the counter trying to catch the ball was priceless

1x16 My Heavy Meddle

Dr. Cox trashing the lab was crazy as that would only delay getting the results he was looking for

1x17 My Student

Getting their first medical students to mentor was interesting and J.D. turning into the Hulk was amusing and Dr. Cox being attracted to Turk's student, Kristen was funny

1x18 My Tuscaloosa Heart

Dr. Cox's ex-wife Jordan interferes with his new relationship with Kristin was amusing

1x19 My Old Man

All of them getting visited by their parents was a strange coincidence but the Janitor father was a piece of work

1x20 My Way or the Highway

The Patient, Sean saying he's got something in his pants for Elliot was amusing as he was referring to the note from his doctor but her developing a crush on him was over the top

1x21 My Sacrificial Clam

Everyone making fun of Elliot for coming to work in the same clothes as yesterday was amusing

Thread