Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 12

First off, this episode had some really funny scenes. Like Dr Cox working with Elliot and Turk. I don't mind episodes about Jelliot if they are well written. But this one..i don't know, it was not my favourite Jelliot storyline. I hated how he was trying to get back with Lisa because he couldn't have Elliot. I loved Dr Cox and Carla's subplot with Mister Corman and Dr Kelso teaching Turk a lesson about white lies. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 13

J.D. bonds with a patient, who is waiting for a heart transplant and discusses with her their idea of what death must be like. Elliot puts her foot down and demands a feminine locker room from Dr. Kelso. Turk decides it's time to propose to Carla, but a kid swallows the engagement ring. and the lady waiting for the new heart died at the end of this episode. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 14

Turk is still waiting for Carla to answer his proposal and asks his brother to stay over a few days to help him deal with it. Dr. Townshend, an old friend of Dr. Kelso's and one of the nicest doctors around befriends J.D. Elliot accidentally finds out the sex of Jordan's baby, becoming the object of Dr. Cox's anxiety. Overall a very good episode (My Score 8/10)

Episode 15

This episode is really cool, is one of my favourite, JD has nothing to tell us today so Dr. Cox kind of takes over his place and begins to tell out everything that is going on his life, first of all his visit to the physiatrist and later he finds out that the him is even more dangerous than Dr. Cox and ends up revealing to him an horrible truth revealing him he will end up alone, and an experience with a really bad experience he discovers that JD is not as bad as he thought. Meanwhile, Turk gives up on proposing to Carla and Elliot begins dating a male nurse, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 16

Turk and JD's plot is my favourite where JD is convinced that they have bad karma when they hit the windshield of a car with a golf ball and then receive a patient that was hit with a golf ball and the twist at the end that it wasn't them was a great ending but not as good as their run in with Ted which had me cracking up for ages. Jordan's baby actually being Cox's was a good revelation and JD having to keep the secret is a great running plot for the last few episodes of season 2. Elliot's plot was also hilarious and all of them together make a perfect episode. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 17

This episode was very entertaining with terrific JD scenes such as not getting his accidental joke, Turk scenes such as destroying Kelso's Pacman game and Kelso scenes such as stating that he'd never seen Turk in his life while on a private golf course. The best part was JD being so slow as to not realise they were talking about Jordan and not him which led to some classic jokes. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 18

This episode is really cool, JD begins to see the wife of a patient that fall into a comma like two years ago, and soon enough they begin to fall in love with each other, but after Jamie offers him to stay with her the whole night, JD discovers that he will feel guilty all his life if he continue doing this, so he drops it. Meanwhile, Cox tries everything to try and make Jordan notice him, but it does not works as she has all of her attention on the baby, Elliot begins to get angry at Paul because he does not accepts a piece of turkey, (My Score 9/10)]

Episode 19

My favourite plot would have to be where Dr Cox spreads the rumour that Dr Kelso is dead, having a memorial statue of Bob in the hospital. Ted's reaction is priceless and the Todd was funny as well. Elliot saying I love U2 and Paul believing that she loved him was a good plot too and brought in Ted's band again. JD as a surgical intern was a brilliant plot as well and Turk's dancing flashback was great and this plot brought in Ted's band as well (My Score 8/10)

Episode 20

JD attends the funeral of the TCW's husband, with..well, predictable results. Turk has a sex-dream about Elliot, but Carla finds out about it. Dr. Cox's impression of Jordan's baby continues to slide rapidly downhill. I really enjoyed all the plots in this one. Dr Kelso and Ted were hilarious and for once Turla got a really good plot as well. Dr Cox and baby Jack was great. I couldn't wait to see how Cox would react once he finds out that the baby is actually his. JD and Jamie were great (My Score 9/10)

Episode 21

What really bugs me about this episode is that this is the last episode that Jamie, ex-TCW, appears as JD's girlfriend yet they never seem to break up. Other than this, the episode is hilarious, especially Dr Cox's way of teaching and The Todd's reason for being in the class. JD's plot with Jamie was great in that they only clicked when something dramatic was going on and the reasons JD comes up with are hilarious. This is the first episode of the series that didn't start the theme music with a joke in the revelation that Carla's mother died. Overall, the episode is hilarious and very entertaining. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 22

This episode is great in that Spencer ruins the secret JD was forced to keep from Dr Cox that Jordan's baby was actually his and he makes a terrific guest star, also causing JD and Turk to turn up late for work. The final moment of the episode is perfectly done in that Cox finally listens to Elliot's problem and punches Kelso in the face, a great way to end the second episode, ending the season in the same hilarious way they started it (by that I mean same amount of laughs). (My Score 9/10)

Episode 1

This episode has some hilarious scenes such as Elliot and the car doors and her actually taking it with her because she didn't want the door to be stolen which it probably would, considering her luck. This episode also reintroduces the love of Elliot's life, Sean, who appeared in a few episodes in season one as the guy dating Elliot as an intern. The patient was also an original idea with hilarious scenes such as what happens after Elliot changes both her look and outlook and overall this episode is one of the good ones, a great start to season 3. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 2

The dream sequence with JD dressed as Carla is hilarious, and when JD throws the clipboard out the window and hits that man is great! The Sean and Elliot storyline fits perfectly, with JD poorly hiding his jealously. Carla's obsession with the cup of urine is great, especially when The Todd comes up to the cafeteria with about 20 cups of apple juice in urine containers! In this episode we also see the beginning of The Janitor's fear of Carla, which JD attempts to use for his advantages, failing miserably. Overall Another great instalment from the scrubs writers. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 3

Jordan and Dr. Cox worry about a slight cough their son has and try to get him seen by the hospital's own paediatrician, who is just as obnoxious as Dr. Cox is. This was a very refreshing plot. The character of Dr Norris is simply hilarious. The residents get their own interns: Turk is too firm, J.D. isn't firm enough, and Elliot is a mix of both, especially when Dr. Kelso compares the clumsiness of one of them to her own. It was great to see them working with the Interns, (My Score 8/10)

Episode 4

JD distracts the Janitor and Troy with a riddle, which was a very enjoyable storyline. Especially the ending was hilarious. Dr. Cox and Dr. Steadman compete for the same promotion for the residency director position. It was a good plot, but i don't like Dr Steadman. The Turk and Carla plot was also hilarious. The only thing i can complain about is Sean, Elliot and JD's jealousy. But in this episode it (finally) hits rocky ground and they virtually break up because Sean is going away. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 5

This episode marks the second appearance of Dan, JD’s brother and this may be better than the first episode he was in. In this episode, Dan sees that Cox has turned JD into someone that loathes and doesn’t care for his job and doesn’t like it at all though JD doesn’t know this. Dan coming back because JD made the biggest mistake he ever did, calling Dan after he had the chance for them to grow apart. Overall, this episode was both entertaining and inspirational with very memorable scenes throughout. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 6

JD is still in love with Elliot and is unable to keep his feelings down, suddenly he meets up with a girl named Danni that seems the right person for him as she is totally exactly, but by thinking a lot about Elliot makes JD to lose a chance, but later they manage to catch up with each other, meanwhile Kelso and Cox advice all of the doctors in different ways which causes for them to get confuse, what a cool episode, it was really funny! (My Score 8/10)

Episode 7

The opening scene of this episode is hilarious, JD worrying that his new girlfriend will nickname his genitals something embarrassing such as “little buddy” like one of his previous girls did and Dr Cox being absolutely unenthused that JD was sleeping with his sister in law, not to mention JD covering his nudity with a picture of Cox’s son Jack. The episode gets even better from there with Cox being so fed up with JD that he “accidentally” blurts out that JD slept with Jordan and the fifteen second rule with patients. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 8

This episode is a very important part of Elliot Reid’s life, her sink or swim moment occurring not once but twice, the first being stolen by JD, the patient surviving and the second, her actually getting the opportunity and it being a sink, the patient flat-lining but Elliot does finally feel like a doctor from having that moment so she does bring something away from it. Janitor’s many different personalities was very funny as well, especially when it is revealed the actual Janitor was in The Fugitive. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 9

Elliot is having troubles with herself when everybody finds out that she inflict an orgasm into a woman patient, and also that she is unable to say the private parts of people, Carla offers Turk a romantic idea in order for them to have the ultimate sex on their honeymoon, and in the end Carla discovers that all what people think of her, and she decides to have sex again. Thanks to JD's advice for telling Jordan how he feels, he is force to move in with JD and Turk, and later JD offers himself to take care of the baby in order for them to settle up. Janitor is out of ideas for bothering JD and begins to pick up Turk. (My Score 8/10)

Thread