Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 16

This episode is funny just because of the fact that it's Franklin's first appearance, i love that guy and how JD is always disappointing him. Moving on, the way Dr. Cox uses JD in this episode is quite intriguing and the fact that he is never emotionally stable but is always willing to offer others advise is another thing that makes me laugh. I also find it's always interesting to see how Turk and Elliot's friendship comes along, which this episode gives us insight into also. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 17

I liked this episode a lot. I thought it was about time that they got medical students or something like that and it was just a very good episode! I think it is so like JD to accidentally make someone like Josh quit his job! It was a really funny episode, I thought, like with Dr. Cox and Turk's medical student or whatever and how Turk was showing his underpants, I think. It was a pretty good episode all around it had the typical Scrubs humour in it and it was as original as the next Scrubs episode! A very good episode, as usual. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 18

A very funny episode!! It was so hilarious at the part when Dr. Kelso was like, "And then in 1977 I died on the crapper!" It was so funny!! This episode was really funny, which is no surprise, of course, it contained the usual Scrubs humour that I look for in an episode (and which I usually find) and this was a just pretty good episode, as all of the Scrubs episodes usually are. A very funny episode in my opinion. I am glad that Jordan is appearing a lot because I like her and she is funny. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 19

It was interesting to see everybody's parents. JD's dad was very funny, but i wished that we would have seen his Mum as well. I really disliked Elliot's parents, but they were funny as well. It was nice to see Simon Reid interacting with Dr Kelso. Dr Cox was as amazing as always! But it was especially great to see the Janitor's dad there. After a long time, Dr Steadman had a short appearance once again (which i thought wasn't necessary). It was also great to see Carla realizing that she is like Turk's Mum. Dr Cox was actually nice to JD for a few brief moments, which i really enjoyed. Another great episode of Scrubs! (My Score 7/10)

Episode 20

You just know when Scrubs is going to parody a musical it will be good but this is excellent. I loved the 'Doctors' vs. 'Surgeons' play on West Side Story and J.D. and Turk playing the roles of Maria and Tony is hilarious! They do make a cute couple. Elliott meets a neurotic patient who she has a long conversation about poo with and eventually manages to secure a date! It’s Elliott at her most neurotic but its great to see her being appreciated for it rather than ridiculed. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 21

A super hilarious episode!! I think this episode is a really awesome Scrubs episode. All of the Scrubs episodes are funny, of course. This was a series classic! Really. It was funny how the needle fell into J.D.'s arm, and even more funny about how he thought he was going to get Hepatitis B!! It was also a little funny to see Elliot in a relationship with someone else (besides J.D., I mean), I guess. A little, maybe. It was also HILARIOUS how Carla made that fat joke about Turk!! Well, not really. LOL. It was just all really funny. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 22

A series class of Scrubs. A fine example. Just a good episode! It fulfilled my expectations of Scrubs, It was funny with Ben and how he takes the pictures all the time. The sibling rivalry between Jordan and Ben was also funny, because it is something I can relate to. It was also just a little bit sad how Ben got leukaemia. But it was also a bit funny to see J.D. go out and try to prove the test results wrong, because he likes Ben so much and does not want him to get leukaemia. A good episode! (My Score 10/10)

Episode 23

There were also some great moments with Dr. Cox in this episode. I especially loved the part where he left the hospital with the imaginary cape falling off his shoulders. And the Superman references were really classic. And Ted's band made a classic appearance, and their song "Underdog" really made the end of this episode something extra. This is one of my favourite episodes of Scrubs, also liked the Todd moments in this episode, overall a great episode. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 24

This is definitely in my top 5 favourite episodes of scrubs. Jordan leaves the whole group furious at each other after she reveals dark secrets kept by each character. I wasn't expecting anything like this to happen. Each character sits there in shock for a few seconds as Jordan then wishes them a lovely summer. We are left biting our nails when the episode ends wondering what will happen next. This episode is a fine example as to why i watch the show (My Score 10/10)

Episode 1

This whole episode was brilliant, both funny and well written. The opening scene with Colin Hay following JD around the hospital is hilarious and probably my favourite part of the whole episode. JD paging everyone and pretending that they agreed to meet there was a very good scene as was the whole episode with no dull or unfunny scenes. The fact that doing nothing actually helped the relationships resolve was a terrific and original idea. The final few minutes with Dr Cox smashing the guitar was hilarious and who could forget the classic Janitor scheme. Overall, an episode that is definitely worth watching. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 2

JD, Elliot and Turk have to deal with the responsibility of running the hospital on their own while the attending are gone. They are struggling to make a tough decision about a patient. It for once shows how supportive the Nurses are! Meanwhile, Cox deals with his feelings for Jordan. Cox and Kelso were amazing. They little fights were so great back in the earlier Seasons. I really enjoyed Ted's Band the Blanks singing all the songs in the episode and I’m not really a fan of 'music' in that sense. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 3

What a wonderfully funny episode of Scrubs! This has to be one of my favourite episodes of Scrubs. Not only are the fantasy sequences great in this one (front butt...it's like the holy grail), but there is good character development. We find out in this episode that Dr. Cox does not like to take handouts from other people, even if it is essentially important for him to do so. We also see JD, who has the courage to stand up to Dr. Cox and, for once, give him advice on something. I happen to love this episode, because Cox actually does take JD's advice, and finally has his patient put in a good word for him. He respects JD, even if he doesn't always show it. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 4

This episode is really cool, because JD feels like if Carla never opens up to him, but when he does he feels so happy, but in the end it turns out badly when he accidentally tells Turk about it and that makes Carla to get revenge over him to tell the nurse that JD took switches around in order to be with her, and later that makes things even worse so JD tries to make up with her. Meanwhile, Turk discovers that Kelso choose him because of being a man, not because of being a great doctor, and Elliot tries to do anything to get Cox attention. This episode is really cool! (My Score 9/10)

Episode 5

Elliot sleeps with a handsome doctor she hardly knew and soon becomes the hospital tramp. Turk suffers from his back after operating with Dr. Amato, a very short surgeon. J.D. finds out that wearing a white coat doesn't make him a better doctor, but is upset by having Dr. Cox throw in his face that he made another mistake. And Dr. Kelso is just dying for an opportunity to lash out his anger on Dr. Cox. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 6

My favourite plot is the Turk one where he makes a bet with Dr Cox on "whether a patient would live or die" and then can't remember the name of the patient who died, as much as Carla hinted it. The Janitor declaring that he would give JD a trick, not a treat, for Halloween, and then a guy in a gorilla suit later knocks the files out of his hands, leading to a good twist at the end. JD's big brother, Dan pretending to be a doctor at the start and Dr Cox listing the things he hates more than JD were my favourite parts in JD's plot, the ending being a realistic yet somewhat disappointing final scene. (My Score 7/10)

Episode 7

This episode is hilarious, all plots having terrific jokes such as Julie (probably the funniest plot) with gags such as "Were you named after a precious jewel-i.e.?" and "I'm getting two out of three just having the conversation", Turk and Carla's with the hilarious Steak scene, Turk "eating his body mass in steak" and of course JD's where he never takes any risks with scenes such as "Snaggletooth", the peanut butter cracker and, of course, JD choosing his words carefully ("I guess I was right after all"). This episode is hilarious and, as the title suggests, involves JD taking his first big step. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 8

This has to be one of my favourite episodes. In my mind this seems like it should be a season finale. It shows that Carla and Turk have something serious going and they see themselves as a unit. Dr. Cox and Jordan finally have something instead of just one night stands after the divorce. Elliot stands up to her dad and tells him she should make her life decisions but intern gets cut off. All this coming together is really nice. I also really like the scene of Turk, Carla, J.D, and Elliot on the balcony dancing. It just brings a good feeling at the end. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 9

I really liked JD and Dr Cox and their 'unofficial competition'. Elliot's plot was also good, since her character is now finally developing. I really liked the thing about Jordan's pregnancy and couldn't wait for her baby to be born. Carla is a know it all in his episode and it really annoys me. This is the only episode that doesn’t feature the Janitor and i really missed him. It really wasn't my fave, but it had a great JD and Cox moment. But compared to other Scrubs episodes, this really isn't the best one. I still enjoyed parts of it though. (My Score 9/10)

Episode 10

JD, Cox, and Turk seem to have trouble with women by these days, first of all JD begins to date with an attractive doctor, but when they kiss she discovers that JD is not as excited as he is, and when she confronts him about it, and stays silence, she walks away. Meanwhile, Cox is not there for Jordan every time she needs him, and she confronts him about it too, and well is just a really cool episode! (My Score 8/10)

Episode 11

Not wanting to repeat their last disastrous relationship, J.D. and Elliot agree to become sex buddies to limit their feelings for each other, although this doesn't entirely work out as they planned. Usually the Elliot breakups and getting back together always annoys me. But this was very well written and hilarious. I guess Elliot and JD were the main plot? The subplots with Turk helping Elliot out with work and Carla was really funny. I liked the see the crazy patient Dr Corman back at Sacred Heart (My Score 7/10)

Thread